GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Star Wars DVD"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/11/01 at 22:30
Regular
Does anyone know if and when the Star Wars Trilogy is going to be released on DVD?
And also is it once again being deleted from VHS, and if so why?
Anyone know?
Tue 27/11/01 at 18:38
Regular
"Whatever!"
Armatige Shanks wrote:
> Mystique wrote:
>..i
> also heard that star wars is a 9 movie saga thing
>

I think he has decided not to make the last three...

Yep - After Episode III there will never be another Star Wars film ever again!!
Tue 27/11/01 at 18:37
Regular
"Whatever!"
Ive heard that the original films wont be released untill after Episode III is complete!!
Also I dont think you can buy the original trilogy on VHS anymore!! They were released for only a period of time as far as I know!!
Tue 27/11/01 at 09:46
Regular
"Eric The Half A Bee"
Mystique wrote:
>..i
> also heard that star wars is a 9 movie saga thing

I think he has decided not to make the last three...
Tue 27/11/01 at 07:58
Regular
YEah, I always wondered what Episodes 7.8.9 would be about. I suppose it'll be the Grand Admiral Thrawn trilogy? Heir to The Empire, Dark Force Rising, The Last Command, if i recall correctly.

And how no-one noticed the fact that Mark Hamil et al are a big older now? Even CGI can't reverse aging?! If it can, I'm booking it for when I'm 40. Superb.
Tue 27/11/01 at 00:26
Regular
i heard it wasnt going to be released until all 9 episodes were released ..i also heard that star wars is a 9 movie saga thing
but you never know
the video trilogy is still available but not in the silver and gold sets
its a black and white(very clever) set with a plastic sleeve
got mine for only £19.99!

they delete them to increase the demand look what happened in 97' when it was re-released
Mon 26/11/01 at 23:15
"High polygon count"
But then Episode 1 was released much earlier than originally planned, due to fan pressure, so...
Mon 26/11/01 at 23:14
"High polygon count"
Apparently Lucas will be releasing the films on DVD in order. So you'll have to wait for Episodes 2 & 3 before you get 4, 5 and 6 (the original trilogy).

So I've heard.
Mon 26/11/01 at 22:36
Regular
"Evil Ryu"
I am sure that there will be a Star Wars trilogy box set. Whether or not it will be on DVD or VHS, I have no idea.
Wish I had though.

I am really looking forward to it.
Mon 26/11/01 at 22:36
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
The star wars trilogy will probably be put on the dvd format eventually when George Lucas decides that he wants some more money.
Mon 26/11/01 at 22:30
Does anyone know if and when the Star Wars Trilogy is going to be released on DVD?
And also is it once again being deleted from VHS, and if so why?
Anyone know?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.