GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"A Joke"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 11/04/03 at 14:49
Regular
The 7 dwarfs are in a hot tub feeling happy, happy gets out so they start feeling grumpy.

(Some people find it hilarious, others sigh - your call)
Fri 11/04/03 at 14:49
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
The 7 dwarfs are in a hot tub feeling happy, happy gets out so they start feeling grumpy.

(Some people find it hilarious, others sigh - your call)
Fri 11/04/03 at 14:53
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Jim and Sarah had been happily married for 20 years, and had enjoyed a fairly good sex life, or so Jim thought anyway. Sarah on the other had was a little self-conscious about the fact that they only ever made love with the lights off. After 20 years of marriage she thought this was ridicules, and so set to doing something about it.

Rather then talking to her husband she decided the best plan of action was to wait until he was really getting into it, when she thought he was far enough along that he wouldn’t notice if she suddenly turned into Peter Kay, let alone turned on a little light.

So, later that evening, when she and Jim were in bed she made her amorous intentions known, and they got to it. After a few minutes when she thought he was to involved to be able to stop, she flicked the lights on...and was horrified at what she saw. She had always thought her husband was rather well endowed, but now the truth was staring her in the face…Jim, was in fact not at all well endowed, but was actually using a rather large cucumber. Now seeing as how Sarah had thought her husband was fairly big, it dawned on her that he had obviously been doing this all along.

Outraged, Sarah demanded an explanation. Jim replied, “I will explain to you about the cucumber, if you can explain our three children to me.”
Fri 11/04/03 at 14:55
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Heh thats good :-D
Fri 11/04/03 at 14:56
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Thanks, I vaguely remember the punch line from somewhere and just made the rest up around it.
Fri 11/04/03 at 14:58
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
English_Bloke wrote:
> Thanks, I vaguely remember the punch line from somewhere and just made
> the rest up around it.

I like the Peter Kay bit :-D
Fri 11/04/03 at 14:59
Regular
"Puerile Shagging"
Yeah, that bit just came from nowhere...I scare myself sometimes.
Fri 11/04/03 at 15:02
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Not only yourself...
Sat 12/04/03 at 19:24
Well it made me smile, but not worth a LOL...
meh...
Sat 12/04/03 at 19:27
"period drama"
Yes
Sat 12/04/03 at 19:30
Regular
"bit of a brain"
I don't get it.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.