GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"In Your Eyes....."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/11/01 at 20:48
Regular
In your eyes what is the best game you have ever bought or have wanted to buy because you've played it over a mates house.....My favourite game is Red Faction or EA Madden NFL(american football for the not so bright people!!)just give me your input...

Live the Dream
Mon 26/11/01 at 21:04
Regular
"Hoo Har"
Starlight wrote:
Ah but it's not
> blue, it just seems blue, blue is the colour you see if there is no
> colour.

Stupid but true.

Thankyou for that boring little science fact Starlight. You just put me to sleep :)
Mon 26/11/01 at 21:01
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
JaCeeUK wrote:
> JesterUK wrote:
> In your eyes...

... is a black little pupil surronded
> by a blue little strip.
:D

Ah but it's not blue, it just seems blue, blue is the colour you see if there is no colour.

Stupid but true.
Mon 26/11/01 at 20:59
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Resident Evil 2, saw reviews then my mate had it on release and I just had to get it!

Oh and Rollercoasster Tycoon and Grim Fandango, I played the demos and they instantly became must buys.
Mon 26/11/01 at 20:59
Regular
"Hoo Har"
JesterUK wrote:
> In your eyes...

... is a black little pupil surronded by a blue little strip.
:D
Mon 26/11/01 at 20:57
Regular
Final Fantasy VII
i saw reviews in playstation plus and the official one and thought "it will be mine, oh yes it will be mine"
Mon 26/11/01 at 20:57
Regular
Final Fantasy VII
i saw reviews in playstation plus and the official one and thought "it will be mine, oh yes it will be mine"
Mon 26/11/01 at 20:53
Regular
"Hoo Har"
I'd have to say theres millions of games.
But heres a few, Shenmue, Jet Set Radio, Soldier of Fortune and NBA 2k
But when I get a PS2 things might change...
I also cna't wait for Shenmue II
Mon 26/11/01 at 20:50
Regular
Metal Gear Solid.
As soon as I saw it I knew I had to own it.
Mon 26/11/01 at 20:48
In your eyes what is the best game you have ever bought or have wanted to buy because you've played it over a mates house.....My favourite game is Red Faction or EA Madden NFL(american football for the not so bright people!!)just give me your input...

Live the Dream

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.