GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance - Worth It?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance'.
Fri 11/04/03 at 15:33
Regular
For those of you who have Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance (on the GameCube), and have had the game for a good deal of time, now; would you really say it is worth the money? Or is it just another Super Smash Bros.-not that's only ever good with 2 players??

I've been thinking about getting this game for a while now. And because Aprill's so empty when it comes to GameCube-releases, I was considering getting this one.

So, what do you reckon??

-----

I'll also be getting myself a GBA SP in 3 weeks time. And perhaps Winning Eleven 6: Final Evolution, even sooner.

Should I go for Mortal Kombat, aswell, or save my money for Monkey Ball 2 and Tony Hawk's 4??
Fri 11/04/03 at 15:33
Regular
"Long time no see!"
For those of you who have Mortal Kombat: Deadly Alliance (on the GameCube), and have had the game for a good deal of time, now; would you really say it is worth the money? Or is it just another Super Smash Bros.-not that's only ever good with 2 players??

I've been thinking about getting this game for a while now. And because Aprill's so empty when it comes to GameCube-releases, I was considering getting this one.

So, what do you reckon??

-----

I'll also be getting myself a GBA SP in 3 weeks time. And perhaps Winning Eleven 6: Final Evolution, even sooner.

Should I go for Mortal Kombat, aswell, or save my money for Monkey Ball 2 and Tony Hawk's 4??
Fri 11/04/03 at 15:37
Regular
Get Phantasy Star Online and a modem adaptor, you won't need to buy another game for months.

Even though I'm getting Conflict Desert Storm next week, but that's not the point.

Oh and i'd wait for Soul Calibur 2 if I was you.
Fri 11/04/03 at 15:38
Regular
"It's been a while.."
I know what you should get........a new console!
Fri 11/04/03 at 15:38
Regular
"It's been a while.."
also the SP is amazing i have it in my hand at this very moment.
Fri 11/04/03 at 15:43
Regular
I really hope you're not named after that pathetic trio of guitar playing gimps.
Fri 11/04/03 at 15:45
Regular
"It's been a while.."
no.........u r joking. wot a trio of gays......a huge swedish guy with huge eyebrows....a little gimp and some weird freak with a white stripe down the side of his head.......
Fri 11/04/03 at 15:49
"Uzi Lover"
MK: DA has the WORST single player mode I've ever played. It really is poor. You use each character and must do ten different tutorial missions with them which are all the same. I reviewed it yesterday.

However, it isn't a bad game. It's actually quite interesting to play with the different styles of fighting and stuff, it's very fun too. The blood is just over the top and some of the special moves are pretty sweet.

Lots to unlock to, like hundreds of Coffins to open. But most of them contain nothing but crap.
Fri 11/04/03 at 16:59
Regular
is it true that liu kang isnt in it, cos he is the main charactor usually
Fri 11/04/03 at 17:03
Great timing, since I ordered it yesterday and it arrived rtoday. I haven't been doing anything since 8am! (except have a shower and breakfast)
Fri 11/04/03 at 17:04
Regular
Tiltawhirl wrote:
> Get Phantasy Star Online and a modem adaptor, you won't need to buy
> another game for months.

Because you'll have destroyed your Gamecube.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.