GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I'm worried about getting banned :("

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/11/01 at 19:48
Regular
RBS and I have had little argument on MSN due to silly things that would just waste valuable time in me telling you so.
Anyway, as you may know RBS is a Notable. And he's threatened banning me on FOG due to a chat on MSN.

I'd just like to say to Tony, other staff members and Notables that this conversation was out of FOG and the SR forums and I've tried my best to be a good citizen on FOG.

So please, whatever RBS, Stryke or any others that I don't know about tell you could you please take in the fact that this is on MSN, not on SR.

Thank you
Mon 26/11/01 at 22:54
Regular
"Jags is teh l33t"
Grix Thraves wrote:
> It's not "I don't like you so you are banned"... it's more along the
> lines of if you disrupt the forums, spam too much... that sort of
> thing.

Basically, I try to keep to one rule with people... not that I've ever
> banned anyone yet.

If it tries to entertain others, then it's a worthy
> topic.

Anything else is worth nothing.

Like all FFFs topics

And anything by Rossco
Mon 26/11/01 at 21:01
Regular
You really do need to get out more........
Mon 26/11/01 at 20:51
Regular
"Hoo Har"
Do Notables have a red button to press to ban people, its a rumor I heard...
Mon 26/11/01 at 20:49
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
So you really believe this?

What?

You do!

Oh, in that case did you know that Notables control if all your words and posts count?

Try it, go to top posters and check your stats and words posted then come back and post something, then go back to the top posters and check your stats again. If they havn't changed then they wern't deemed good enough, that's why Notables are at the top of the list.

That sucks dosn't it.
Mon 26/11/01 at 20:04
Regular
It's not "I don't like you so you are banned"... it's more along the lines of if you disrupt the forums, spam too much... that sort of thing.

Basically, I try to keep to one rule with people... not that I've ever banned anyone yet.

If it tries to entertain others, then it's a worthy topic.

Anything else is worth nothing.
Mon 26/11/01 at 19:55
notables can barr people? i wonder why ANT hasnt got rid of me yet. hes suppose to be hating me or somehting
Mon 26/11/01 at 19:54
Regular
*sniggers*
Regular
"Hoo Har"
Stryke wrote:
> I want to ban you though...

Yes, but you are RBS 2nd account so you don't count :)
Regular
""
Just apologise and things will be fine. It always works. I should know I'm normally the base of all arguments.

=B0p
Mon 26/11/01 at 19:53
Regular
"Hoo Har"
Sorry Grix, I wanted to send this as an email but couldn't get an address.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.