GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"silent hill 2- help really needed!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Silent Hill 2'.
Fri 11/04/03 at 19:01
Regular
i am currently playing silent hill 2 for playstation 2 and am at the part in the hospital, where you need to enter a 4 digit code from a blood stained wall in order to open a box that contain strands of hair!! does anyone know what this code is? i am finding it impossible to work it out!! please help!!!! thanks
Sun 13/04/03 at 19:02
Regular
Could you please try and find out for me??!! It would be great if you could!!
Sun 13/04/03 at 11:04
Regular
Tough. Work it out yourself.
Sat 12/04/03 at 19:50
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yeah that part is the hardest part of the game, well it was for me. It's just so annoying, I think mine was 1317 but that's probably wrong as I played it agggggggges ago.

I'll try and find out.
Sat 12/04/03 at 19:19
"period drama"
Apparently it's a little dissapointing. not as good as the first.

But SH3's out in the near future, which is looking nice............
Nice as in greusomely hideous in every respect.
Sat 12/04/03 at 17:08
Regular
Silent Hill 2 help: Is it really good (a must-have) or just good?

(It's on the maybe list for when my PS2 arrives (if it ever frickin' does. 2 to 8 weeks, damn pirates...)
Fri 11/04/03 at 20:05
Regular
i have tried that and it seems so hard to work out!!! if anyone can find out that would be great!! you can e-mail me at [email protected] with any progress i would be so grateful!!!
Fri 11/04/03 at 19:55
"period drama"
I've had a look around and it says that depending on what difficulty you're on depends how hard to code is to read.
Unfortunatly it doesn't say a specific code, so I can only guess that it changes every time.

Just look at the wall and see if you can see any of the code at all. Or write down what you think it migh be and try all the different options.
Fri 11/04/03 at 19:45
Regular
i need the code from the bloody wall, that is what i cannot read!!!!!
Fri 11/04/03 at 19:08
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I found a walkthrough at http://www.game-revolution.com/ (Space) games/codes/ps2/silent_hill2_walkthrough.htm

The bits you are after is as follows:-

"Head to Floor 2 and check on Maria. Then head to the last door in that hall-
S14. Inside, is a box that needs 2 codes and 2 keys to open. Use the Lapis
Eye Key and Purple Bull Keys to remove the chains. Now enter the code you
got from the typewriter on the right padlock.

Enter the code you got from the bloody wall on the left and open the case
for… HAIR!!!"

Hope this helps :-D
Fri 11/04/03 at 19:03
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
I have it for the PC, (just got it) but I havent played it yet - sadly.

I will try and find you a link to a decent walkthrough mate - give me 5 minutes

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.