GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Sony don't know how to compete!!!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/11/01 at 19:03
Regular
Sony, one of the biggest electronics manufacturers in the world, possibly the biggest!! But do they really know how to compete in the 'console wars'???

First they release the Playstation, big hype and expectations, bla bla bla..........then they release the PS2. This is surely released to compete with the the original PSX as it can play ALL existing games, and Sony keep the production of the PSX and it's games going. WHY??? Why not just give up on the PSX and focus on 'trying to' make the PS2 no.1 in the forthcoming console war, next year (and GameCube will win, Nintendo rule!!!)?? This would increase their chances of being no.1 because people would be used to the console and they wouldn't have to settle for no.2, still 1 place above the X-box.

Then, the PSOne comes out. Now, they are definitley trying to replace the PSX, with a poor excuse for a portable console, to also 'try' and compete with the GameBoy (top selling console of all-time, in Europe)!! What's going on? And there's news of a screen for the PS2 in the near future, somehow giving it portability??? Could you imagine someone walking down the street playing GT3!!! Imagine that! It would look more like they were carrying a dog's coffin, rather than a 'portable' console for the next generation!!

SONY NEED HELP!!!!! It's official!! They're already losing their best work (Resident Evil) to Nintendo, and many of their greater games can be found on the GBA and X-box!! Leaving the PS2 with even less exlusives!!! How will it survive??? SONY NEED SORTINGOUT!!! Only Ninitendo can help!! Just face it, GameCube will be no.1!!!!!
Tue 27/11/01 at 19:09
Regular
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
*______*______*_______*_______*___ ___*_______*_______*_______*______*______*

DO NOT POST ANY MORE REPLIES HERE!!!!!

Let Sloshwire talk to himself. As Wookiee said, DROP IT! (btw, lol as thats the first footie joke I`ve understood!)

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Tue 27/11/01 at 18:29
*Nutter Alert*
*Nutter Alert*
Tue 27/11/01 at 18:25
.000001/2? surely thats just stupid.

Displaying a fraction as a decimal should not be done like that surely!
Tue 27/11/01 at 18:14
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
And did he say that there were point 0.0000001.00001/2 Man U fans living in Manchester. Were they .... I mean he cut in half or something?
Tue 27/11/01 at 18:13
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
This guy then went bragging about this post on the Ninty forum where he was told to shut up and go away.
Tue 27/11/01 at 18:01
Solskjaer_24 wrote:
> ruckus, u(sp?) r(sp?) obviously one of the 0.0000001.00001/2 Man Utd fans that actually
> live in Manchester!!! Why aren't you backing Barthez??? He's blaitantly(sp?) the best
> keeper in the League!! He'll recover, if not soon, then next season, once Blanc
> (the grandad who jinxed him) has retired!! And you critisize ME!!!!!!!!!
Tue 27/11/01 at 17:57
Regular
"Long time no see!"
ruckus wrote:
> look this is a ps2 forum not a football / man u / barthez / muppets
> forum.

please change the what u post and the way u post it, or a resi says,
> leave now.

I say: Pleez chekk thhu wayy uuu zpel wuurdzz.
Tue 27/11/01 at 17:53
Regular
"JiltedGaming.co.uk"
look this is a ps2 forum not a football / man u / barthez / muppets forum.

please change the what u post and the way u post it, or a resi says, leave now.
Tue 27/11/01 at 17:47
Regular
"Long time no see!"
ruckus, u r obviously one of the 0.0000001.00001/2 Man Utd fans that actually live in Manchester!!! Why aren't you backing Barthez??? He's blaitantly the best keeper in the League!! He'll recover, if not soon, then next season, once Blanc (the grandad who jinxed him) has retired!! And you critisize ME!!!!!!!!!
Tue 27/11/01 at 17:47
Regular
"Back For Good"
Solskjaer_24---> Get out this forum!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.