GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Panzer Dragoon"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Panzer Dragoon Saga'.
Sat 12/04/03 at 11:48
Regular
'Ello

I was just wondering whether anybody had any of the classic Panzer Dragoon series on the Saturn, and would be willing to sell. I have decided upon buying the first one, zwei, and if possible saga, before buying orta on the xbox. Could any one help?

[email protected]

Thanks
Sat 12/04/03 at 21:47
Regular
"QPR 1974"
$lik wrote:
> actually I think you'll find that its the ORIGINAL Panzer Dragoon

I thought it may have been, but now I won't have to get that :-)

> which is good news for me as i own it :P,

I'll enclose my adress in an email for you :P

> but I feel that if your going to play Panzer Dragoon Saga then it should only be played on the Saturn

YEah, I re-set up my Saturn today, along with my Dreamcast which sit next to my Xbox, Gamecube and PS2... *leans back* Ah, life is good :D

> slik ~_~

I can do that too ~_~ :D:D

Sfone ~_~
Sat 12/04/03 at 21:41
Regular
"DS..."
actually I think you'll find that its the ORIGINAL Panzer Dragoon and not saga thats available as an unlockable extra on PD orta as The original is similar to Orta as they are both Arcade shooter style games whereas Saga is a full length RPG, and it just wouldnt make sense for sega to include saga as an extra as it's just too great to release an unlockable extra, even if it is Saga thats unlockable (which is highly unlikely) then this means that the value of the original saga has probably gone up again, which is good news for me as i own it :P, but I feel that if your going to play Panzer Dragoon Saga then it should only be played on the Saturn in it's original form as it's a true classic with a suitable high pricetag to match. :)

slik ~_~
Sat 12/04/03 at 21:20
Regular
"QPR 1974"
Nice... what about the first one? Cheers for the information, as I never knew that.
Sat 12/04/03 at 16:42
Regular
"Gamertag Star Fury"
X box version had Saga as an unlockable extra, try Ebay for Zwei.
Sat 12/04/03 at 11:48
Regular
"QPR 1974"
'Ello

I was just wondering whether anybody had any of the classic Panzer Dragoon series on the Saturn, and would be willing to sell. I have decided upon buying the first one, zwei, and if possible saga, before buying orta on the xbox. Could any one help?

[email protected]

Thanks

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.