GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"LOTR-HELP"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring'.
Sat 12/04/03 at 20:46
Regular
Im on "Helms Deep - Breached Wall" level, I keep getting right to the end where the cave troll and things are all running and you and then the cheeky gits kick the door in and I lose!

So, whatta I do?

(Im playing the GC version but I dont think the console matters)
Sat 12/04/03 at 20:46
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Im on "Helms Deep - Breached Wall" level, I keep getting right to the end where the cave troll and things are all running and you and then the cheeky gits kick the door in and I lose!

So, whatta I do?

(Im playing the GC version but I dont think the console matters)
Sat 12/04/03 at 20:49
Regular
You need help on the game that can apparently be completed by bashing one button over and over?

Tee hee hee! :p
Sat 12/04/03 at 20:51
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
There was a cave troll at helms deep? Or have EA used poetic license?
Sat 12/04/03 at 20:53
Regular
"Hallelujah"
Right where do i start? firstly thats not the end of the level, it gets worse, secondly, you need to baw and arrow it form miles off then when it gets close go crazy with combo's (if a suicide bomber comes, LET HIM EXPLODE, it does major favors for you.
Sat 12/04/03 at 21:22
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Mystique wrote:
> You need help on the game that can apparently be completed by bashing
> one button over and over?
>
> Tee hee hee! :p

*Slap, slap, punch*
Sat 12/04/03 at 21:45
Regular
"Sex On Wheels"
Right what you need to do is constantly use the fierce attack on all your enemies and when the trolls come kill them both quickly and just ignore the other goblins and poo. Once you kill the two ogres the last one you kill will fall into the wall anyway but you and all your mates run into "the keep" and that's the game over except for the bonus levels. That's how I did it. Read my review on it (it won GAD yay!) have fun.
Sun 13/04/03 at 19:42
Regular
"Comfortably Numb"
Yeah.It's a tough battle, jst keep kicking the crap out of them.
Sun 13/04/03 at 19:53
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Had a little go on it today, still can't do it though. Heh.
Sun 13/04/03 at 20:15
Regular
Bashing...one...button....
:p
Sun 13/04/03 at 20:21
Regular
"Z will be here soon"
Quiet, you

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.