GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"This new name"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/08/00 at 17:37
Regular
Is this new name N-Cube just another rumor like Star Cube or does it have some official backing to it?
I like the name N-Cube (well more than star cube) and hope that this name will be finalised.
But realisticly is this just somebody having a joke or is it serious.
Wed 23/08/00 at 17:37
Is this new name N-Cube just another rumor like Star Cube or does it have some official backing to it?
I like the name N-Cube (well more than star cube) and hope that this name will be finalised.
But realisticly is this just somebody having a joke or is it serious.
Wed 23/08/00 at 17:45
Regular
Quite serious dear money man. The full name is the Nintendo Game Cube, but that will probably be dropped just to n-cube (N cubed?)
More info tommorow.
Wed 23/08/00 at 20:22
It's not official till spaceworld 2000! At the moment it's still codenamed Dolphin!

That's what it is on www.Nintendo.com (official Nintendo site)
Wed 23/08/00 at 22:05
Let us hope it can live up to expectations
Thu 24/08/00 at 19:02
N-cube is a more professional name than Star Cube but I still think Nintendo can come up with something better than that.
Thu 24/08/00 at 19:25
Regular
Can you?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.