GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"why pikmin is so wicked"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Pikmin'.
Sun 13/04/03 at 20:56
Regular
pikmin is so wicked coz a little midget called olimar crashes and tells a red creature to help him get of the planet to never see them again!!!!!!!!!! but is also quite challanging with all the different places and parts it is a game of deep stratergy and will test youre brain while there are funny monsters tryin to kill ya
Tue 15/04/03 at 19:44
Regular
"zelda champion"
i know i made a mistake it is quite possible to do it
Tue 15/04/03 at 08:56
Regular
"past,present&future"
cat luver wrote:
> vorderman
>
>
> i know it is imposseble or very unlikly to do in 12 day but you can do
> it in 14 if you get 4 to5 parts a day apart from the impact site and
> the final trial wich is a bit hard coz of bulbax

I'm sure it's possible, I've done it in 14 days, and now I'm two days ahead of the pace I did then.

I've arrived at the Spring on Day 9 with all 19 parts.
Mon 14/04/03 at 19:23
Regular
cat luver wrote:
> how can dr ducky
> say no replay value go through it again and beat the old score or do
> challenge mode simple or what

*shrugs*
Just didn't appeal to me. Working things out for the first time and discovering all the new bits were what made the game special for me.
Maybe I'd have discovered new.. stuff playing through again, like Vorderman has. But I traded it in so we'll never know :^)
Mon 14/04/03 at 19:21
Regular
choose*
Mon 14/04/03 at 19:21
Regular
You don't need the 30th part no, but you can't chose when you lift off, if you only have 29 parts after 30 days you still win. But if you want to take off before the 30th day you have to get them all.
Mon 14/04/03 at 19:18
Regular
You don't need to get *all* the parts though, do you? If you wanted to finish in the quickest possible time...
Mon 14/04/03 at 18:42
Regular
"zelda champion"
cat luver wrote:
> vorderman
>
>
> i know it is imposseble or very unlikly to do in 12 day but you can do
> it in 14 if you get 4 to5 parts a day apart from the impact site and
> the final trial wich is a bit hard coz of bulbax and how can dr ducky say no replay value go through it again and beat the old score or do challenge mode simple or what
Mon 14/04/03 at 18:40
Regular
"zelda champion"
vorderman

i know it is imposseble or very unlikly to do in 12 day but you can do it in 14 if you get 4 to5 parts a day apart from the impact site and the final trial wich is a bit hard coz of bulbax
Mon 14/04/03 at 18:33
Regular
"past,present&future"
Dr Duck wrote:
> Great game, but I don't see how you get so much replay value from
> it...

I get so much replay value because I learn something new almost every go, and the attention to detail is incredible.

It just makes me very happy to play, I like the slow but hectic pace alot.
Mon 14/04/03 at 18:30
Regular
"past,present&future"
Nope.

There's 30 parts, 3 parts take 1 day each (2 on Impact Site, 1 on Final Trial) which gives 27 parts in 9 days, therefore 3 parts a day average.

I'm going thru The Spring at mo, but believe 12 is possible, but don't see how it could go faster.

V.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.