GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"You sleeping fools!!!!!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Mon 26/11/01 at 04:07
Regular
Why is there no-one around at this time? What's so important that you ALL have to be off-line?

Oh, I see, you're all sleeping. Have you ever stopped to think why? Just because "the man" tells you to, doesn't mean you HAVE to sleep.

"Oh its dark"

"Oh, there's nothing on TV"

"Oh, I'd better go to bed"

Can't you see that by repeatedly failing to enjoy the wee small hours you're cheating yourselves out of life?

And for what?

Filthy conformists, I oughta poke you all with sticks!
Mon 26/11/01 at 04:07
Why is there no-one around at this time? What's so important that you ALL have to be off-line?

Oh, I see, you're all sleeping. Have you ever stopped to think why? Just because "the man" tells you to, doesn't mean you HAVE to sleep.

"Oh its dark"

"Oh, there's nothing on TV"

"Oh, I'd better go to bed"

Can't you see that by repeatedly failing to enjoy the wee small hours you're cheating yourselves out of life?

And for what?

Filthy conformists, I oughta poke you all with sticks!
Mon 26/11/01 at 06:37
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
If you're awake, why aren't you gaming like me? Being at work isn't a valid excuse.
Mon 26/11/01 at 07:55
Regular
DO YOU PEOPLE NEVER SODDING SLEEP?
Mon 26/11/01 at 08:37
Regular
"Fat Red-Capped Vale"
FantasyMeister wrote:
> If you're awake, why aren't you gaming like me? Being at work isn't a valid
> excuse.

I'm at school, I can't play games! When I get home, I'll give Commandos a go - wicked game but fiendishly difficult!

To Stryke, who said "DO YOU PEOPLE NEVER SODDING SLEEP?"

The answer must be yes, or they are just sodding lazy I guess. I'm an early bird myself, can't stand sleeping - it's damn boring!

Firebalt.
Mon 26/11/01 at 13:21
FantasyMeister wrote:
> If you're awake, why aren't you gaming like me? Being at work isn't a valid
> excuse.

I am, or I was anyway. MarioKart on GBA. Though not while I was at work.
Mon 26/11/01 at 13:34
Regular
"Back from the dead!"
If I'm at home, I'll play games till all hours, but here at work I have no PS2, so I come here instead.

I'd rather play games then chat about them - sorry!
Mon 26/11/01 at 13:43
Regular
"Luck from Heaven"
College is good, free internet to go on any site. Also, few lessons to go to at the moment.
Tue 27/11/01 at 06:48
Regular
"Acid Casual"
Well, we cant *all* get up at a ridiculous hour, can we?
Tue 27/11/01 at 06:51
Regular
"always swirling"
i've been up since 5 so there!
Tue 27/11/01 at 08:09
Regular
"Copyright: FM Inc."
I went to bed at midnight and my kitten woke me up at 1:00am, 3:44am and 7:36am. No fair, I need extra time in bed to recharge my fraggled gaming digits.

It's commonly known that the 'average' amount of sleep a human needs is 8 hours but some need more, some need less. My kitten clearly isn't human. Nor is he aware of the fact that I am.

*types "how to make your cat sleep for 8 hours straight" into a search engine, hits Enter, starts praying*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.