GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Welcome to the Freeola HTML discussion."

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 23/08/00 at 15:32
Regular
Welcome to the Freeola HTML discussion.

This discussion area is for Freeola Customers who wish to ask advice, give advice or read information about HTML at Freeola.

So if you want to recommend certain scripts, condem others, ask questions, give answers, help other Freeola customers or just read about their experiences with HTML, then this discussion is the place for you.
Mon 09/10/00 at 23:30
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
I think I know what your after. If you tell me your E-mail address I'll send you my code, you may or may not find it is what you want, but It's worth a try I suppose.
Fri 22/09/00 at 10:19
test
Tue 19/09/00 at 10:17
I believe Javascript can be used to do something like this using the onload command in the body tag. This might point you in the right direction. Basically the command will wait for the rest of the page to load before actioning the request in the body tag.
Tue 19/09/00 at 09:41
Wow steady tiger, thats a tuff one!

Bobby boy wrote:
> Hi ya,
>
> I was wondering if anyone knew how you can set an order for images
> to load on a site. I have several large images which I want to
> load last.
>
> Bobby
Tue 19/09/00 at 09:39
Hi ya,

I was wondering if anyone knew how you can set an order for images to load on a site. I have several large images which I want to load last.

Bobby
Wed 23/08/00 at 15:32
Welcome to the Freeola HTML discussion.

This discussion area is for Freeola Customers who wish to ask advice, give advice or read information about HTML at Freeola.

So if you want to recommend certain scripts, condem others, ask questions, give answers, help other Freeola customers or just read about their experiences with HTML, then this discussion is the place for you.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.