GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Need more GTA3 help PLEEEAAASe"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/11/01 at 22:50
Regular
I am stuck on the mission for donald love when u must kill the colombian cartel and rescue some old gadge.
Mon 26/11/01 at 21:06
Regular
"Hoo Har"
Jester. What is the Dream, seeming that you havn't got a Dreamcast it really does puzzle me.

P.S. Stop ignoring me on MSN...
Mon 26/11/01 at 21:03
I really do badly want GTA3 i know i'm getting it for christmas but i want it NOW!!!!!

Live the Dream(i would if i actually had one!!)
Mon 26/11/01 at 20:54
Regular
Just speed up the ramp, run over him and then proceed off the ramp thats located at the top of the carpark.

This should send you flying away from the cops where you can get a clean getaway.

Well in theory it works!
Mon 26/11/01 at 20:36
Regular
Thanx everyone, I did that mission, but now I have to kill Kenji whilst driving a cartel cruiser and I can't. He gets into a yakuza car and does off.
Anyone help?
Mon 26/11/01 at 01:56
Regular
i drove over em and used my mini gun thingy on em all and the guys in the garages i used my shotgun and pressed aim as soon as the door opened.
Mon 26/11/01 at 01:46
Regular
"Infantalised Forums"
I just drove in, got out and flamthrowered them all.
Easy
Sun 25/11/01 at 23:31
arrrggggggghhhhhh !! GTA3

*pulls out stick and procedes to bash himself on the head*
Sun 25/11/01 at 23:06
Regular
Make sure your loaded with shotgun shells, grenades, and a sniper rifle. First,
get the Cartel Cruiser and park across the road from the compound. Take out
your grenades and lob them across the concrete wall (This keeps you safe from
fire) It should smoke anyone near the gates. Then, get out your sniper rifle
and sit at the fence, and snipe all visible Cartels. Then walk in, and pull out
your shotgun, check the camp to be sure that everyone is dead. If not, smoke
them with your shotgun. Now, start checking the garages. Be warned, there are
people inside each garage, including a guy and the old man in the garages.
Shoot all the guys till you find the garage with the old man.
Sun 25/11/01 at 23:00
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Is that the one where he is in one of the garages?
If so then here is what I advise you to do, drive to the main gate in a cartel jeep, get out and use the sniper gun on the guards, then drive in more and do the same to shoot the other guards. Now drive up to each garage in turn (till you find him) make sure the jeep is in the way of you getting shot, now use a machine gun or the sniper rifle and shoot the cartel guys inside the garages.

you may get killed a few times while trying but once you find the garge with the guy inside it is easy next time round.
Sun 25/11/01 at 22:50
Regular
I am stuck on the mission for donald love when u must kill the colombian cartel and rescue some old gadge.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.