GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Rogue Leader Problems"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Star Wars: Rogue Leader'.
Mon 14/04/03 at 12:57
Regular
Allright. I got this game yesterday and today, for the first ever ever time, my gamecube crashed on the battle of the hoth mission.

Is RL known to crash alot, or should I return it?
Mon 14/04/03 at 12:57
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
Allright. I got this game yesterday and today, for the first ever ever time, my gamecube crashed on the battle of the hoth mission.

Is RL known to crash alot, or should I return it?
Mon 14/04/03 at 12:58
Regular
I've completed it and it's never crashed.
Mon 14/04/03 at 13:15
Regular
Yees, NGC did a special thing, Rogue Leader and SMB are known to crash on several GC's, including mine..
Mon 14/04/03 at 13:33
Regular
"Must be Parkinson's"
Shazbot.

Oh well, it was only 11 squid.
Mon 14/04/03 at 20:07
Regular
"ATAT Supremo"
I've had problems with both Monkeyball games when it comes to crashing and its bloody annoying. The only crashing problem I remember having on Rogue Leader was when I tried to play the indurance level with Slave 1. As soon as the level started, the game would crash unless I did a certain thing - think I had to slow down and pull up sharply or something like that.

Monkeyball 2 has been a nightmare for me. I thinks its pretty pathetic that a problem like this is in the game still - especially when you've shelled out £40. :-(
Thing is, my gf will be staying over in a couple of months and its one of the games she'll want to play - so its gonna get bloody annoying when it keeps crashing the way it does.
Mon 14/04/03 at 20:18
Regular
I've had no problems with either Monkeyball games, and not with Rogue Leader either.

Rogue Leader has crashed once or twice since I had it (at launch) but not enough for me to think it's a problem.

It's odd that on some GCs it's a major problem, and on others it doesn't happen at all.
Mon 14/04/03 at 20:25
Regular
"gsybe you!"
Savatt78 wrote:
I tried to play the indurance level with
> Slave 1. As soon as the level started, the game would crash unless I
> did a certain thing - think I had to slow down and pull up sharply or
> something like that.

Because Slave 1 crashes on a post straight away. Stupid game.
Mon 14/04/03 at 20:28
Regular
Slave 1 sucks anyway.

All the secret ships are lousy :(
Mon 14/04/03 at 20:29
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
Yeah mine has crashed on Rogue Leader but it was just a one off thing.

I think in total my Cube has crashed about twice since launch.
Mon 14/04/03 at 20:30
Regular
Whitestripes wrote:
> Slave 1 sucks anyway.
>
>
> All the secret ships are lousy :(

Even Vaders thingymajigger?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.