GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Good Deed of the Day Thread"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/05/07 at 16:51
"possibly impossible"
Have you done something good today? Did you go out of your way to help someone?

I always find it makes me happier if I try to do a little something for someone else. Not every day, but when I can. If I'm in a bad mood, it forces me to cheer up.

So, I thought I'd start this little thread to encourage everyone to think about doing good things for other people, however small, and then you can tell us about it to encourge everyone else.

So...has anyone done a good deed today?
Mon 04/06/07 at 04:28
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
abused an open bar to more than its full extent
Sun 03/06/07 at 23:27
Regular
"Mooching around"
Alfonse wrote:
> I gave some old geezer my seat on the bus, I also gave a girl I
> barely knew some of my candyfloss ^-^

Alfonse has a kind heart?! Who knew ^_^
Sun 03/06/07 at 17:02
Regular
I sponsored the lady next door to do a 13 mile walk in aid of st. catherines hospice. £5 ... though I've not poneyed up the dough yet ...
Thu 31/05/07 at 18:00
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
Nin wrote:
> I dont like this thread as i never get to post in it. Someone
> create an evil deed thread.

"The vampyr and nin thread" ?
Thu 31/05/07 at 16:17
"possibly impossible"
I guess so!

I helped with another group's charity BBQ for CLIMB the other day. I put the recycling out so the wife didn't have to get out of bed this morning.

Sometimes the small things mean the most...
Thu 31/05/07 at 16:15
Regular
"Hellfire Stoker"
Yesterday I was at a party which someone I totally despise also attended, and I didn't make any snide remarks... does that count? :)

spoonbeast wrote:
> Would it make any difference if i was killing and eating vermin?
> Oh i dunno rabbit, cray fish, pigeon...

I'm not sure, but if McDonalds wanted a source of cheap meat, Chavs would do fine, they're practically vermin and society would probably feel a change for the better! X^D
Thu 31/05/07 at 03:43
Regular
Today I held a door open for a guy, but he wouldn't have it and took the door so I would enter. *shrugs* Oh wells.. :)
Wed 30/05/07 at 20:00
Regular
"Monochromatic"
I dont like this thread as i never get to post in it. Someone create an evil deed thread.
Wed 30/05/07 at 19:53
Regular
"Previously Vampyr"
I hoped that the kid on the advert for lenor (where he puts boxers on his head) gets bullied.

its not your run of the mill good deed, but still, its up there.
Sat 26/05/07 at 22:04
Regular
Today, I ran the dishwasher, opposed to doing the dishes by hand; hence, saving water for all of humanity. *cheers*

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.