GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"where can i find old cheap n64 games?"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/11/01 at 20:44
Regular
Please can somebody tell me any sites where i can find cheap old n64 games anywhere?
cheers
Tue 27/11/01 at 16:42
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
AAARRRRRGGGGHHHHH!

I've been searching for ages to find N64 games in shops, because I'm not too keen on shopping on the WWW, xcept for SR, of course.

So, I go on a school trip to Belgium, that's why I never posted anything last Friday. Of all people, it had to be ME who goes and loses my wallet, £30 worth of francs and a tenner sterling in it. That's bloomin' £40! My teacher decide that we ought to go to the hypermarket in a town near Calais, something like St Omer I think it's called, and the shops there are absolutely jam-packed with N64 games. No exagerations. No lies. There are tonnes of them!

If I hadn't lost my wallet I would have definately got one. Who cares if it's in French?

God dammit! Why do we have to lose interest so quickly? Why can't our shops stock N64 games as long as the French shops do?
Mon 26/11/01 at 20:05
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Solskjaer_24 wrote:
> AHA!! We have something in common!!! I'm looking for Zelda: OoT and 1080
> snowboarding!! I can find them second hand, and when I get some money, I'll go
> buy 'em. You could try looking on auctions, like Ebay, or look at the pre-owned
> games in Special Reserve stores.

These about a million copies of OOT in town here for £9.99!

I also saw a copy of 1080 for £4.50 unboxed, no instructions, but i've already got both them games!

:)
Mon 26/11/01 at 17:29
Regular
"Long time no see!"
AHA!! We have something in common!!! I'm looking for Zelda: OoT and 1080 snowboarding!! I can find them second hand, and when I get some money, I'll go buy 'em. You could try looking on auctions, like Ebay, or look at the pre-owned games in Special Reserve stores.
Mon 26/11/01 at 11:23
Regular
"DS..."
nuff said really! but u could try yahoo! auctions.
slik ~_~
Sun 25/11/01 at 23:34
Regular
Ebay
Sun 25/11/01 at 21:48
Regular
"I'm you + 1!"
Try e-bay, there's always a good bargin on there
Sun 25/11/01 at 21:45
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
antichristsuperstar2 wrote:
> Please can somebody tell me any sites where i can find cheap old n64 games
> anywhere?
cheers

Find a shop called Gamestation! They generally have loads a cheap games!

:)
Sun 25/11/01 at 20:44
Please can somebody tell me any sites where i can find cheap old n64 games anywhere?
cheers

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.