GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Can we have discounted E mail freedom for our loyalty ???"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 24/05/07 at 15:55
Regular
"1 up on the DEVIL"
I know others have raised the problem of having multiple sites purchased and hosted at Freeola, some of which are for our clients who have different requirements.

They (as I sometimes am are out on laptop using WIFI) find it difficult to dial up to get E mail, since forwarding to Hotmail stopped arriving sometime ago this is the only option other than £2 pm.

Is it possible that we, as loyal customers (I have 22 sites at Freeola), can attract some sort of a discounted arrangement for an 'all sites in our portfolio included' E mail freedom package for each.

I assume that most of 'us' loyal ones have the 40% discount on Domain renewals, which could be considered as a loyalty mark to have other discounted services made available to us.

Any chance of another discount arrangement being forthcoming Freeola ???.

Please give it some thought, Thanks Dan
Thu 24/05/07 at 16:24
Regular
It is quite shocking the charge for email freedom. I have a few sites and pay every month without fail my fee for my freeola connection at home. But I do need to travel a lot to see my son and take a laptop with me and hook up where I can but I have a deal with BT that I get free wifi mins with them, so do not need to dial up on a freeola number, but either way! if I am home or away I am still a paying customer so I dont get why if I am not connecting through my freeola connection why should I have to pay extra?
Thu 24/05/07 at 16:06
Regular
How about a MySQL upgrade for every 50 or 100 domains?
I'd be happy with that!
Thu 24/05/07 at 15:55
Regular
"1 up on the DEVIL"
I know others have raised the problem of having multiple sites purchased and hosted at Freeola, some of which are for our clients who have different requirements.

They (as I sometimes am are out on laptop using WIFI) find it difficult to dial up to get E mail, since forwarding to Hotmail stopped arriving sometime ago this is the only option other than £2 pm.

Is it possible that we, as loyal customers (I have 22 sites at Freeola), can attract some sort of a discounted arrangement for an 'all sites in our portfolio included' E mail freedom package for each.

I assume that most of 'us' loyal ones have the 40% discount on Domain renewals, which could be considered as a loyalty mark to have other discounted services made available to us.

Any chance of another discount arrangement being forthcoming Freeola ???.

Please give it some thought, Thanks Dan

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.