GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How did you Find Ukchatforums.com?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/11/01 at 19:21
Regular
All i want to know is how you found these chat forums?

i had just got my PS2 and was looking for crazy taxi stuff ( april 2001) because i wanted the game ( when i played it finally i thought it was crap and never got it)

and search engines came up with special reserve so i went on and it said discuss and thats how i found this place.

( i also showed Longy ,SK and SSX_Nikki this site)
Sun 25/11/01 at 19:21
Regular
All i want to know is how you found these chat forums?

i had just got my PS2 and was looking for crazy taxi stuff ( april 2001) because i wanted the game ( when i played it finally i thought it was crap and never got it)

and search engines came up with special reserve so i went on and it said discuss and thats how i found this place.

Sun 25/11/01 at 19:23
I also found it in a search engine, can't remember what I was looking for though.
Sun 25/11/01 at 19:23
Regular
"It goes so quickly"
Just through the link on the Special Reserve Websites. Had a look, and stuck around :o).
Sun 25/11/01 at 19:27
Batman told me

and i also saw it in the club mag
Sun 25/11/01 at 19:27
Regular
"You've upset me"
I've been a memebr of SR since I was five, saw the ad in the mag and bingoeth
Sun 25/11/01 at 19:38
Regular
Kid Rock wrote:

and for that may you be damned to hell for all eternity

anyhoo i was lookin round the site just "window" shopping
(see what i did there!?) and i saw the "forum" button i clicked, i joined, mystique was born
Sun 25/11/01 at 19:41
Regular
I was searching the Temple of Doom with my friend Indiana, when suddenly I came across a link for this website, i've been coming here since.
Sun 25/11/01 at 19:41
Regular
I was told to come here by an old hermit, who told me the path to ruling the world started here.
Sun 25/11/01 at 19:52
I read in a magazine that,putting cheats on this site=free game.
So i put 46 cheats on,but i didn`t win so i came here.
Sun 25/11/01 at 19:55
I was driven here in the bat mobile

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.