GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE."

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/11/01 at 18:12
Regular
Mon 26/11/01 at 11:18
Regular
"DS..."
what a waste of time!
slik ~_~
Mon 26/11/01 at 10:24
AfroJoe wrote:
> What a pathetic little person.

People have been banned for saying less than Lakitu has in this topic haven't they?
Mon 26/11/01 at 10:20
Lakitu, why, oh why, would Nintendo just select you to have a demo of a game which the official magazines have only been given screenshots of?
Sun 25/11/01 at 21:53
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
What a pathetic little person.
Sun 25/11/01 at 19:43
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
Lakitu, maybe people wouldn't say stuff about you if you stopped posting pointless stuff. I mean this topic is completely pointless! If you really do have a GC with all the games actually post something about them!

And if you swear again (without using *s or something like that to cover some of it up) then I will report your post!

Be thankful no-one has so far!
Sun 25/11/01 at 19:30
Regular
Lakitu you're an idiot, stop infecting the forums with your crap, either grow up or sod off.
Sun 25/11/01 at 19:03
this is why:

http://ukchatforums.reserve.co.uk/display_messages.php?threadid=25558

aka Lakitu is an imbecile
Sun 25/11/01 at 19:01
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Lakitu wrote:
> Please Could You Put This On Other Peoples Chatforums?
Spread The
> Word. Thankyou For Your Time, Lakitu.

LOL

You sad sad little person!

Haven't you got anything better to do with your time other than go around abusing people!?!

:)
Sun 25/11/01 at 18:28
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
I'm not going to do that for a few reasons:

1. What have they done wrong?
2. In ways, they're swell chaps.
3. Something unpleasant might start at NintyUK if I said that.
4. Rickoss knows my e-mail, so what would happen then if I said stuff like that about him?
Sun 25/11/01 at 18:12
Regular
"I'm On Cloud 9!"

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.