GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"FAO Hmmm and freeola"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 23/09/10 at 16:09
Regular
Hi Hmmm, cant message you directly as thats not an option on this forum so posting it here. Just to say thanks for all you valuable and much appreciated help via these forums, I will still be on the forums but not as much as I have decided to take my domains else where, along with my broadband. Its not a reflection on Freeola, I have had many many happy years with them, but lately following 2 MSO in my area I have found that BTW appear to be a stumbling block, I cant get my head around this idea that a BT customer can get told yes there is a fault! yet BTW tell Freeola there is no faults, it makes me angry so it does. That said my internet is fixed at the moment but will be moving soon. My hosting has already moved, I will keep popping in to the forums, and Freeola thanks for many happy years of service.

Digi
Fri 24/09/10 at 10:10
Regular
Thanks Dragonlance :-) one day in and already I am getting mail from news letters I signed up for years ago but never to this day ever got! I wonder if Freeola have the spam settings just a tad to high?

Actually I still think that Freeola do a great job and would like to think I made some good friends with them as well but like I said I think that BTW are letting them down, if I owned Freeola and was getting no support from them I would be jumping up and down with frustration

Digi
Thu 23/09/10 at 19:13
Regular
"Feather edged ..."
Hmmm... wrote:
> Hi Digi,
> I happened to notice 3 of your domains were on the move today!
> ;¬) finger/pulse/etc.
>
> I'm sorry to hear you are moving on as you're one of the 'good
> guys'!
>
> Remember that lots of people on these forums aren't actually
> Freeola customers - so you might still find the odd useful post
> here.
>
> Thanks for the message and I wish you well for the future if we
> don't see you around... :¬)
>
> [s]Hmmm...[/s]

Nice to have 'chatted' with you Digi over the last few years - you have been a well respected and important member of the forums. Sorry to see you leaving 'Freeola' but I can fully understand your situation....please continue to 'pop-in'. There doesn't seem to be too many Freeola customers left :¬(
Thu 23/09/10 at 16:20
"Are you sure?"
Hi Digi,
I happened to notice 3 of your domains were on the move today! ;¬) finger/pulse/etc.

I'm sorry to hear you are moving on as you're one of the 'good guys'!

Remember that lots of people on these forums aren't actually Freeola customers - so you might still find the odd useful post here.

Thanks for the message and I wish you well for the future if we don't see you around... :¬)

[s]Hmmm...[/s]
Thu 23/09/10 at 16:09
Regular
Hi Hmmm, cant message you directly as thats not an option on this forum so posting it here. Just to say thanks for all you valuable and much appreciated help via these forums, I will still be on the forums but not as much as I have decided to take my domains else where, along with my broadband. Its not a reflection on Freeola, I have had many many happy years with them, but lately following 2 MSO in my area I have found that BTW appear to be a stumbling block, I cant get my head around this idea that a BT customer can get told yes there is a fault! yet BTW tell Freeola there is no faults, it makes me angry so it does. That said my internet is fixed at the moment but will be moving soon. My hosting has already moved, I will keep popping in to the forums, and Freeola thanks for many happy years of service.

Digi

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.