GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"The Game Codes Thread"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 22/09/10 at 16:42
Regular
"I like turtles"
Don't know if anyone else ever gets given these but I have quite a few passed onto me from time to time (which I rarely use myself).Thought I would start a thread so people could offer any spare codes they may have knocking about to other forum members.Also if anyone is after something in particular they could always post a request,you never know someone on here may be able to help ?.Probably best to post a disposable email address (Hotmail,Yahoo etc.) for any requests to be sent to.

I'll start off,I have 2 x FIFA 11 Creation Centre early access codes,presume they are for 360/PS3 version ?.They are redeemed by logging into your EA account (which are free to set up if you don't already have one).No idea what the creation centre is as I don't play FIFA games.Anyway will happily pass them on anyone who wants one.
Wed 22/09/10 at 16:42
Regular
"I like turtles"
Don't know if anyone else ever gets given these but I have quite a few passed onto me from time to time (which I rarely use myself).Thought I would start a thread so people could offer any spare codes they may have knocking about to other forum members.Also if anyone is after something in particular they could always post a request,you never know someone on here may be able to help ?.Probably best to post a disposable email address (Hotmail,Yahoo etc.) for any requests to be sent to.

I'll start off,I have 2 x FIFA 11 Creation Centre early access codes,presume they are for 360/PS3 version ?.They are redeemed by logging into your EA account (which are free to set up if you don't already have one).No idea what the creation centre is as I don't play FIFA games.Anyway will happily pass them on anyone who wants one.
Thu 23/09/10 at 16:34
Regular
"I like turtles"
I have a couple of Dead Rising 2 Ninja Theme codes if anyone wants one,1 for 360 & 1 for PS3.
Sat 25/09/10 at 10:16
Regular
"Tip The Scales"
Go on then, i'll take the PS3 code for Dead Rising 2

disposable email address: [email protected]
Sat 25/09/10 at 13:03
Regular
"I like turtles"
Just sent mate,360 Ninja code and the 2 FIFA Creation codes still available if anyone wants them.
Sat 25/09/10 at 14:38
Regular
"How Ironic"
I don't understand how this early access to the creation centre works? Do you do it online or in game? Because if it's game, how are you supposed to access it...? :S
Sat 25/09/10 at 14:57
Regular
"I like turtles"
According to this it looks like it's online and allows you to create custom players for use in the game when it comes out ?.Can't see many people being bothered to do it TBH.
Sat 25/09/10 at 15:21
Regular
"How Ironic"
Think I'll just wait for the game to arrive next week to be honest :P You could try selling your codes on eBay pete. Might get enough to cover the eBay fees ;D
Sat 25/09/10 at 18:35
Regular
"I like turtles"
Couldn't be bothered trying to sell them TBH mate but if anyone wants them then I'll happily pass them on as none of them are any use to me.Passed some Halo Reach codes on another forum last week,peeps on there seemed very grateful.Did offer them on here first but that was in General thread (where I suppose they could be easily buried ?).Thought I'd set up a separate thread incase anyone on here fancied any of them.Do get them from time to time so if I get anymore will update the thread.

Noticed Gamespot are offering early release codes for the PS3 & PC versions of Lara Croft & The Guardian Of Light Trial Mode Versions,details are here if anyone's interested.
Sun 26/09/10 at 15:31
Regular
You still got a spare code man?? i cant understand why your not buying fifa 11 though :O btw e-mail okay?? [email protected]
Sun 26/09/10 at 17:31
Regular
"How Ironic"
Having a look at the screenshots, might check it out actually.

Junk email - [email protected]

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.