GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"How Long Have You Guys and Galz been watching Wrestling? / Smackdown 3 CAWs"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/11/01 at 15:57
Regular
How Long?

Me = about 12 years - on and off....

Also - where can i find a list of Smackdown 3 CAWs - coz i cnt be bothered figuring it out myself!!! LOL!
Tue 21/09/10 at 19:47
Regular
Where are all you moderators? I am about to be very rude!!
Sun 09/12/01 at 10:18
Regular
i have been watching since 1992 so 9 years. Its gone down hill in the last couple of months
Sat 08/12/01 at 17:53
Regular
"Fat Red-Capped Vale"
I am going to probably end up ranting here and getting pretty mean, but being a long time wrestling fan, here's my assessments of you all:

Lord Of Darkness - about 12 years - on and off.... = 90% fan

Rossco - Ive been watching for 3 years now. = 30% fan

SSX_Nikki - two years but gets a bit boring now but the wrestling games are still good though - 20% fan

Ant - Since KOTR last year. = 10% fan. Did you not watch the other matches on the PPV before the fatal 4 way then?

Mouldy Cheese - Since Backlash 2000. = 15% fan

Jester - Since about the sunday before Survivor Series 1998. = 30% fan

Big Red Machine - Since Backlash 2000. = 30% fan

AfroJoe - Since just before Summerslam 97. I think. = 45% fan

Ice Blaster - Since erm, Armageddon 1999. = 20% fan

The Cong Man - Since slightly before Wrestlemania one...when i was an ickle nipper... = 100% fan

Grandprix - Since Royal Rumble 2000 but I did watch bits before then. = 20% fan

barker2k - i first started watching wrestling in 1996-97 ish then i stoped watching it around 1999, and then i came back to it around 2000.and i am still watching it now. = 30% fan

Killer Nightmate - Ive been watching for about 6 years and my most memorable event was when owen hart died. it was actually very scary = 60% fan

Sorry about the meaness, but I'm a bit of a foul mood. I feel a lot better now. That was solely based on how long you've been watching it, not how much you know. Oh, by the way:

Firebalt - I first started watching it at Summerslam 1991 and have tapes dating back to WrestleMania 1. = 100% fan.

I think that the people who have been watching it the longest should actually be king of the forums. No offence intended to Ant or anyone else who runs anything on here, that's just my opinion.

Firebalt.
Sat 08/12/01 at 15:36
"cheerios"
Ive been watching for about 6 years and my most memorable event was when owen hart died. it was actually very scary
Mon 03/12/01 at 21:57
http://www.cheatcc.com/psx2/sg/wwf_smackdown_3_caw.txt go there for loads of caw's.

ive been watcing since errrrrrrrr dont really remember use to just sit in frony on tele every week wen was like 1 wen my big bro watched it and just watched loads of ppl kik each other in.......the first cler or so match was a sourvivor series match bout 5 years ago wen it was on old sky sports 1 and sky1 every saturday so i got ym uncle to tape the main events coz i didnt have sky and then on the day wen my uncle taped it my schools boilers broke down and wat a shame my mam was at work so i went to ym uncles and watched it. the first match i remember was 1 of those gr8 8 man elimination match witch i like to c nowadays aswell but dont really do yeah? it was like 5/6 of them every survivor series b4 .......now ur lucky to c 1/2 a year.

colin.
Tue 27/11/01 at 13:56
Regular
"pro evo fan"
i first started watching wrestling in 1996-97 ish then i stoped watching it around 1999, and then i came back to it around 2000.and i am still watching it now.
Mon 26/11/01 at 23:11
Regular
"Too Orangy For Crow"
Since Royal Rumble 2000 but I did watch bits before then.
Mon 26/11/01 at 23:09
Regular
"..."
Since slightly before Wrestlemania one...when i was an ickle nipper...
Mon 26/11/01 at 20:19
Regular
"Back in black"
Since erm, Armageddon 1999.
Mon 26/11/01 at 17:01
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Since just before Summerslam 97. I think.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.