GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What the new Tiger Woods 2011 like? really wanna know "

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Tiger Woods PGA Tour 2010'.
Tue 21/09/10 at 09:16
Regular
Graphics any good?
Whos the new golfers?
what courses are on it?
Tue 21/09/10 at 18:29
Regular
Hedfix...there was a similar mode in the last EA Rugby game where you can play as a Welsh rugby player stealing a golf-cart from the golf club next to the training ground then drive as far along the M4 as you can without getting stopped for dangerous driving!
Tue 21/09/10 at 13:00
Staff Moderator
"Show Me Your Moves"
I prefer the one after where you sit on your backside for 3 months, then return and play golf like you are using your feet and cardboard clubs.
Tue 21/09/10 at 10:17
Regular
"8==="
I like the mini games.

The one where you have to drunkenly drive out of your house without your wife breaking your car with a golf club is awesome.
Tue 21/09/10 at 09:16
Regular
Graphics any good?
Whos the new golfers?
what courses are on it?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.