GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Red Faction2 ------ NO SPAM"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/11/01 at 14:39
Regular
Volition the company that made the Greatest FPS on PS2 have announced that they are working on a sequel to TWO of their games One being summoner(dont really know about it) but they also said they are working on Red Faction2 which should be really really good.

What i want from the sequel:
One thing which i hope will be sorted out will be the loading times which spoilt the game and having to stop for 20 seconds when you are getting in to a game really spoils it.
they could do the Jak & Daxter way which is one big load at the biginning and thats it.
getting a group with you instead of going round on your own.

What i dont want:
the loading times to still be there
for it to turn into a Third person shooter
for it to be short
to save it your self
KR
Mon 20/09/10 at 18:52
Evenin...

We're looking at doing Longridge Fell this coming Weds night......

...anyone who fancies joining me & Si for a superb ride ...meet at the Ribchester Arms at 5:45pm

We did this as a night ride last season and it was fantastic!!!

07972 710 440 if you're comin along ;-)
Mon 26/11/01 at 13:10
Kid Rock wrote:
> what about an electric gun that will electricute everybody

Sounds good. It would be fun seeing the enemies react.
Mon 26/11/01 at 13:03
Regular
what about an electric gun that will electricute everybody
Mon 26/11/01 at 13:01
I wonder what new destructive weapons will be in it. I would love to see a rocket launcher like that out of Unreal Tournament, where it can load up 6 rockets and then fire them all at once. DESTRUCTION!!!!!
Mon 26/11/01 at 12:57
Regular
yeh i want the saving thing to change so you just have to press buttons at a time
Mon 26/11/01 at 12:54
I haven't got a multitap either, but a mate of mine has, and with the fun that we have had on the four player of Timesplitters, a four player on Red Faction 2 would be immense fun.
Mon 26/11/01 at 12:49
Regular
yeh i thought that aswell but i dont have a multi tap so i aint bothered
Mon 26/11/01 at 12:48
I would like to see a four player split screen mode. The first one only had a two player split screen, and while it was fun, a four player mode would be more than welcome.
Mon 26/11/01 at 12:39
Regular
it was 60fps last time
Mon 26/11/01 at 11:16
Violition should also set the framerate to a constant 30 fps so more memory can be utilised for graphics - a little trick Halo used.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.