GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Need help desperately- GTA3"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/11/01 at 12:34
Regular
I'm stuck on the Two Faced Tanner mission. as soon as I touch his car the filth go completely nuts and ram me off the road. Is there any easier way to do this mission ( I have tried using an uzi to damage out his car, didn't work).
Also I am having trouble with the evidence dash mission. The pickup truck is too fast!
Sun 25/11/01 at 12:34
Regular
I'm stuck on the Two Faced Tanner mission. as soon as I touch his car the filth go completely nuts and ram me off the road. Is there any easier way to do this mission ( I have tried using an uzi to damage out his car, didn't work).
Also I am having trouble with the evidence dash mission. The pickup truck is too fast!
Sun 25/11/01 at 12:41
Regular
drive by shoot his car
and when you do the pick up mission just take you time and try and ram it into a corner
Mon 26/11/01 at 04:19
Two faced Tanner: I found that waiting until he was at a cliff edge before I touched him was quite an effective way of busting up his car, wait till he drives anywhere where there's a big drop, then ram that sucka off, follow him down (avoid the piggies to the best of your ability) and if needs be shoot his car a bit too!

Evidence pick up: I think sticking to the "Stinger" type car, is a good way of keeping up with the truck. You may need to use a couple, but like Kid Rock says, take your time. Also, try and find a couple of the police bribe tokens as once the pigs are off your tail they don't come back again in that mission! (Unless you run one of them over or accidently gun the swine down)
Mon 26/11/01 at 12:56
I found that a bazooka up the exhaust pipe did the trick. I didn't even have to chase the guy. I felt a bit guilty with the ease of it all.
Mon 26/11/01 at 12:58
Regular
"WWJD"
i just got the uzi's and then shot the car until the car goes on fire then he gets out and just run him over and over or shoot him
Mon 26/11/01 at 13:00
Regular
Longy:0) wrote:
> i just got the uzi's and then shot the car until the car goes on fire then he
> gets out and just run him over and over or shoot him

ecaxtly the way i did it

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.