GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"ButterFinger: 00M"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/11/01 at 12:00
Regular
Goat Bond, while on holiday, meets the beautiful but deadly Xena Zaragevna Onomattopeia, a member of a Regular Mafia group and attempts to stop Xena and another person taking the "Tiger" helicopter, a new design and protected against any form of jamming. Meanwhile, Mystique Fyodorovnathisnameistoolong Simion-ova, a Regular computer programmer is shocked when her team is wiped out by Xena, who steals the top secret space weapon ButterFinger, a satellite which triggers a nuclear pulse in the target area, which destroys all electronic equipment. Bond is sent to discover who's got control of the weapon and teaming up with Mystique finds that the real villain is someone who knows Bond of old, an old friend of Bond, who plans to destroy Fog using ButterFinger to gain revenge on Notables and he is even more dangerous as he is an ex-00 agent himself.

After that situation is sorted, megalomaniac media mogul, Elliot "Turbo" Nutter, only needs broadcasting rights in Notable Land to complete his global communications empire. The Notables, however, are proving stubborn so he hatches a diabolical plan to thwart the Notables by the simple means of starting a war between them and the other Foggers. When a Fog war ship is sunk in Notable waters and it's deadly payload stolen, Goat Bond embarks on a dangerous mission against the clock to discover the truth. The Notables also want to know what is happening and dispatch their own agent, Wai Ant, who proves to be a match for Goat Bond!

Just when Bond thinks that he's tied in for retirement, he comes back again! After Notable oil tycoon Sir Robert Kong is killed in a bombing at the MI6 headquarters, his daughter, Electra, inherits his fortune which includes billions of dollars worth of oil deposits in the Caspian Sea, and Goat Bond as a Bond guard. Her new wealth attracts international interest. But she has also attracted the attention of her father's killer. His name is Retard. A bullet lodged in his brain has rendered him unable to feel physical pain, and he has but only one reason left to live - revenge. There's only one man who can take the heat between a beautiful heiress, a malicious sociopath, and his final diabolical plan. For the world's most famous secret agent, when the stakes are high and the danger hits too close to home, it is not just professional; its personal!

Cast

Goat Bond (00M) - Goatboy
Ross "Vottanator" Trevelyan (006) - The_Vottanator
Mystique Fyodorovnathisnameistoolong Simion-ova - Mystique
Xena Zaragevna Onomattopeia
Valentino DiGrixi - Grix Thraves
Borin Fish-e-enko - Fish-E
Queue-zimodo - Quazimodo
Meister Moneypenny - FantasyMeister
Elliot "Turbo" Nutter - Turbonutter
Paris "Honour" Nutter - Your Honour
Wai-Ant - Ant
Electra Kong - The Cong Man
Victor "Retard" Duckas - Dr. Duck
Dr. Christmas-Tree Byron - Pb

Plot summary's credit goes to IMDB, but edited by me.

Firebalt.
Sun 25/11/01 at 16:27
lol, lol, great story. especially the onamatipieca hold on
*clicks back and copy pastes*
there we go. lol .lol.
Sun 25/11/01 at 14:25
Regular
Damn good story Firebalt.
Sun 25/11/01 at 14:19
Regular
"Fat Red-Capped Vale"
The scene opens at the Regular's base tower 1.

"What is that!?", says Mystique.

In the distance, a small helicopter can be seen, with 5 frozen figures clinging to it. The squadron leader looks on in horror.

"Quickly, open the door!"

Mystique goes to open the door, as they approach closer. She goes to open it.

"Nooooo!", says Mystique.

"They were fine, fine soldiers, but they're gone to a better place now."

A small splat is heard in the background. The leader leans over to a computer operator.

"Bob, get the janitor to clean that mess up..."

"Yes Sir."

"Sir, we recieved some pictures from the expedition to the Notable base. Take a look...", says Mystique.

"Good god, those men were covered with cement!"

"Now, we know what they're talking about!"

"Mystique, get Bond on the phone, he's our last hope."

"Yes Sir."

Mystique picks up a mobile and dials Bond's number. Bond answers.

"Hello?"

"Bond, it's Mystique from the Regular's - there's trouble. Xena and her men have stolen ButterFinger!"

"No way!"

"Way Goat! We don't have time to wait - it is imperative that we act now! She is in Fog and we have pinpointed her to be in the south-east region of Fog. We will send a plane for you at 07:00 hours to take you to Notable Base, where we believe she is hiding."

"It's like pizza on a plate, I've got it!"

"Bond, you must imfiltrate Xena's coalition, and commandeer control of ButterFinger. Kill Xena if need be, but get it back!"

"Got it. Smoke me some kippers, I'll be back for breakfast."

Bond hangs up. The scene re-opens at Bond's hotel, the next moring. Bond emerges from the Hotel.

"Cor blimey, first class aswell?"

A luxury airlines pulls up, blowing many palm trees away and the pilot steps out.

"You Goat Bond?"

"Why yes I am..."

"Get in, we're flying you to Notable Base."

"Oh, diddums!"

Bond gets into the plane and surveys it.

"Leather seats too? Not bad for a dump airport!"

"Please sit down sir, we shall be departing now."

"Of course..."

Bond sits down and drifts off to sleep...

The scene re-opens and Bond awakes.

"That's it sir, I'm supposed to leave you here."

Gunshots are seen from one of the windows.

"Great, it all looks so welcoming..."

Bond gets off the plane and a large, tubby man walks up to him.
Sun 25/11/01 at 13:33
Regular
"Hoo Har"
Looks good, I'll read when I have more time.
Sun 25/11/01 at 13:33
Regular
LOL, also...

P. O. P.
S. T. R. A. I. G. H. T.
T. O.
T. H. E.
T. O. P. !.
Sun 25/11/01 at 13:31
Regular
"Fat Red-Capped Vale"
The scene switches to a control room in the Regular base tower 1. Mystique Fyodorovnathisnameistoolong Simion-ova is there.

"Damn computer hackers!"

Her computer screen reads "You've been hacked, haha!"

"Damn prankers!"

Her screen now reads "White woman in trouble."

She bangs her computer and kicks it. The message stays there and so she grabs her Mega Gulp.

"Meh..."

She pours the drink down the side of the electrics and all of the computers power out. In unison, all the computer operators begin to complain. The squadron leader walks on.

"It's probably just an unhooked cable! Wait...who put a damn Mega Gulp down here?"

Mystique grabs her Mega Gulp and hides it. She pulls out her laptop and recieves a ringing in her ear.

"Let's see how the team down at the Notable Base are doing..."

Mystique listens in and hears lots of gunshots.

"Guys, what's the situation?"

"We're getting slaughtered out here..." says a man.

"By who?"

"It...I...It's Xen...Xen...Urgh..."

"Do you copy? Team, do you copy!?"

"He's dead, but I'm here. There's only 2 of us left and we've been tied up. We need help, they're going after ButterFinger."

"The b*stards..."

"They're torturing us..."

"How?"

"Listen up..."

A sound of giggling is here.

"Had enough of that ticking to give in?", asks one of Xena's soldiers.

"Nooooo!"

"Guys, do you hear me?"

"Yep, loud and clear. Oh god, no! They've got cem..."

"Cem? What do they have? Do you copy?"

A crackling noise is heard. The suadron leader comes over to her.

"What's the situation?"

"They're dead..."

"Mystique, go to our surveilence cameras in Notable Base..."

She presses a button and a crackly noise and blank screen appear on her laptop.

"Damn it, our worst fear. They're using ButterFinger to block our computer and video signals. We're going to have to send in a Nuclear Clean-Up Squad. Everyone, have a team ready by 19:00 hours!"

The scene switches to a helicopter, with 6 men, in body armour in it.

"Now, we might not come back from this mission alive, but we're gonna give it our best! Give em' hell guys!" says the general of the Nuclear Clean-Up Squad.

A green button flashes and the 6 men hook themselves onto a cord and proceed to jump. They jump and 4 of them land first. The others press their parachutes.

"Oh nooo!", says one of the parachuters.

"What?", says the other.

"My parachute doesn't work!"

"Well, see ya in hell!"

"Screw you!"

The parachuter grabs his fellow parachuter and holds onto him. The weight of them breaks the parachute and they go flying to the floor. One of the parachuters hold on to the other and uses him as a cushion, as they hit the floor. He gets up.

"Ok, let's go..."

The squad walk around the Notable base area, with their guns. They walk over to the secret part and attempt to open it.

"Damn, the door's been locked. A knot - the b*stards.", says one of the men.

He grabs his Machine Gun and blasts the door open.

"Oh god, it's gone! ButterFinger is gone. Base, do you hear me?"

"Yes, we hear you loud and clear", says Mystique.

"ButterFinger is gone, repeat, ButterFinger is gone!"

"Damn it. Get the hell out of there now, there could be nuclear waste. I repeat, get out!"

"Yes mam! Hey, wait, how do we get back? Mmm, it will have to do."

Standing before them is a toy helicopter, with a remote control.

"Everyone, latch one arm on, we're flying out of here!"

They latch on arm each and the leader uses the remote control to fly home.
Sun 25/11/01 at 13:30
Regular
"You've upset me"
Lol
Sun 25/11/01 at 12:46
Regular
"Fat Red-Capped Vale"
The scene opens up with a huge beach, with tanned bodies treading over the large mounds of sand, with not a care in the world. The camera zooms down to a beach chair, with a well tanned man with sunglasses laying there. He grabs his big bag and pull something large out of it.

"Ah, Carlsberg..."

He drinks the beer and someone with a headset on and "Producer" sticker on his shirt leans over to Goat.

"Goat, what are you doing?"

"Why having a beer of course!"

"Here, take this..."

The producer disposes of the Carlsberg and hands him a beer with no labels on and points at a book, which says "Script for ButterFinger: 00M" on. Bond quickly consumes the beer and pulls something else large out of his bag.

"Mmm, this should do."

He pulls out a small sheet and begins to unfold it. After unfolding 12 times, he has unfolded it to full capacity.

"What? No peaking!"

He goes behind the booth and takes his jacket and trousers with him. A shadow can be seen taking of his pants and slinging them on the top of the booth. Water gushes out, creating a river effect and the cameraman trips over. The camerman recovers, and Bond puts the rest of his clothes on. He discards the booth, grabs his bag and walks back to his hotel room.

"I'm not here yet? It's been fifteen minutes!"

He looks around and sees nothing but desert. A strange figure approaches him.

"Hey, you're Jim Morrison!"

"Correct Goat and I know why you're here. You're dreaming..."

"This can't be a dream, I'm in a damn movie!"

The producer comes back on and leans over to Morrison.

"Jim, have your way with him."

Jim punches him and then out of nowhere, a guitar emerges. He smashes it over Bond's head, drums him over the head, picks him up and throws him with all his might. Bond flies, flies and flies until he crashes through some sort of building. He looks onto the stage...

"Come on guys - get down! We're Limp Bizkit!"

Bond lands on the crowd. For some reason, all the audience are men, they are all dressed up in YMCA clothes and they all look at him.

"Mosh pit!", says someone.

Bond is moshed and then bundled by everyone. He gets out a gun.

"Stay back or I'll...Damn, not the noisy cricket again! Let's give it a go then!"

He presses the trigger and a massive explosion of plasma flies out and fries a lot of the audience. Bond flies back, through the wall and in his head, all he can see is clocks. He flies back into a wall and hit's his head.

"Damn, that's a good gun!"

He looks at the wall and it reads "Hollywood Set #4". Bond shrugs and goes round to the side, where it reads "Hotel". He walks in and asks for his keys. He goes to the elevator and sees another woman in there.

"Hi, who are you?", asks Bond.

"My name is Xena. Who are you?"

"Bond...Goat Bond..."

"Everyone around here's been real nice!"

"That's because your boobs are huge...no, I mean I wanna squeeze them...no, momma!"

Bond makes a baby-bottle-sucking motion, just before he recieves a slap in the face. She walks out of the elevator and a look of shocks appears on Bond's face. He pulls out his pocket-laptop and presses some buttons.

"That is her! Xena Zaragevna Onomattopeia!"

Bond gets out his phone and dials the number for Fog headquarters. Queue answers.

"Q, we've got something big, I've found Xena!"

"Goat, my name isn't Q, it's Queue...you've found Xena!? Well, it's about time! Follow her - tail her even. Xena is wanted for apparently trying to steal the Notable's new "Tiger" helicopter. If she steals that, then Operation ButterFinger is a failiure. Bond, you must succeed. Call me if you need anything..."

Queue hangs up.

"Damn", says Bond.

Bond re-dials. Queue answers again.

"Hello?"

"Bond here, I need something."

"Go on..."

"Could you get my a pepperoni pizza? I skipped Breakfast."

"Yes, whatever Bond, you can have as much pizza as you want, just follow Xena."

"Ok, chill, she's like a pizza on my plate - she won't escape."

Bond hangs up and goes to his room. He packs his bags and gets into his car to follow Xena.

Firebalt.
Sun 25/11/01 at 12:23
Regular
"Fat Red-Capped Vale"
I've changed the casting. It's now:
Queue-zimodo - Quazimodo
Wai-Ant - Ant
Victor "Retard" Duckas - Stryke

Firebalt.
Sun 25/11/01 at 12:00
Regular
"Fat Red-Capped Vale"
Goat Bond, while on holiday, meets the beautiful but deadly Xena Zaragevna Onomattopeia, a member of a Regular Mafia group and attempts to stop Xena and another person taking the "Tiger" helicopter, a new design and protected against any form of jamming. Meanwhile, Mystique Fyodorovnathisnameistoolong Simion-ova, a Regular computer programmer is shocked when her team is wiped out by Xena, who steals the top secret space weapon ButterFinger, a satellite which triggers a nuclear pulse in the target area, which destroys all electronic equipment. Bond is sent to discover who's got control of the weapon and teaming up with Mystique finds that the real villain is someone who knows Bond of old, an old friend of Bond, who plans to destroy Fog using ButterFinger to gain revenge on Notables and he is even more dangerous as he is an ex-00 agent himself.

After that situation is sorted, megalomaniac media mogul, Elliot "Turbo" Nutter, only needs broadcasting rights in Notable Land to complete his global communications empire. The Notables, however, are proving stubborn so he hatches a diabolical plan to thwart the Notables by the simple means of starting a war between them and the other Foggers. When a Fog war ship is sunk in Notable waters and it's deadly payload stolen, Goat Bond embarks on a dangerous mission against the clock to discover the truth. The Notables also want to know what is happening and dispatch their own agent, Wai Ant, who proves to be a match for Goat Bond!

Just when Bond thinks that he's tied in for retirement, he comes back again! After Notable oil tycoon Sir Robert Kong is killed in a bombing at the MI6 headquarters, his daughter, Electra, inherits his fortune which includes billions of dollars worth of oil deposits in the Caspian Sea, and Goat Bond as a Bond guard. Her new wealth attracts international interest. But she has also attracted the attention of her father's killer. His name is Retard. A bullet lodged in his brain has rendered him unable to feel physical pain, and he has but only one reason left to live - revenge. There's only one man who can take the heat between a beautiful heiress, a malicious sociopath, and his final diabolical plan. For the world's most famous secret agent, when the stakes are high and the danger hits too close to home, it is not just professional; its personal!

Cast

Queue-zimodo - Quazimodo
Wai-Ant - Ant
Victor "Retard" Duckas - Dr. Duck

Plot summary's credit goes to IMDB, but edited by me.

Firebalt.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Wonderful...
... and so easy-to-use even for a technophobe like me. I had my website up in a couple of hours. Thank you.
Vivien
LOVE it....
You have made it so easy to build & host a website!!!
Gemma

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.