GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Possible Vengeance Match"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/11/01 at 11:01
Regular
Someone on MSN sent me the following link:

http://www.wwfvengeance.com/matches/wwftitle/index.html

On it, it has a picture of Triple H with a sledgehammer in hand, one of which we've never seen before and picture of Triple H next to Rob Van Damn. Under it is the caption "Triple H .vs. Rob Van Damn". No, don't get excited, it's a fake. WWF use these as test's. I've seen the same thing for Summerslam 2000, with The Rock .vs. Undertaker.

Then again, it could bare some resemblance to Vengeance, in my humble prediction Triple H is returning at Vengeance.

What do you all think on this?

Firebalt.
Sun 25/11/01 at 11:01
Regular
"Fat Red-Capped Vale"
Someone on MSN sent me the following link:

http://www.wwfvengeance.com/matches/wwftitle/index.html

On it, it has a picture of Triple H with a sledgehammer in hand, one of which we've never seen before and picture of Triple H next to Rob Van Damn. Under it is the caption "Triple H .vs. Rob Van Damn". No, don't get excited, it's a fake. WWF use these as test's. I've seen the same thing for Summerslam 2000, with The Rock .vs. Undertaker.

Then again, it could bare some resemblance to Vengeance, in my humble prediction Triple H is returning at Vengeance.

What do you all think on this?

Firebalt.
Sun 25/11/01 at 13:22
Regular
YES! me too, coz on Smackdown, it showed the video thingy of vengence.With HHH, and he was saying " you will remember my pain, my fury!!" or something like that, so i thoought he would be returining then, and the time is about right.
Sun 25/11/01 at 13:37
Regular
they also used that on Survivor series, lita Vs Torrie...
Sun 25/11/01 at 21:13
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
If HHH does return at Survivor Series, then it will make a massive impact but whose side do you think he will be on?
Sun 25/11/01 at 21:36
Regular
Jericho15 wrote:
> If HHH does return at Survivor Series, then it will make a massive impact but
> whose side do you think he will be on?

what the hell??? SS has already happened!! and HHH didnt return.
Sun 25/11/01 at 21:46
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
I think HHH will return at either Vengance or Royal Rumble as a special entrance guy in it. I predict Kurt Angle will win the Rumble as well. It's about the only thing he hasn't done in the WWF.
Sun 25/11/01 at 22:26
Regular
"Back in black"
HHH should return tonight on RAW:D
Sun 25/11/01 at 22:28
Regular
"I like cheese"
*Knows Grix is watching*

I reckon Triple H will interfere in the unification title match, and help Austin/Rock to win it.

It will be Austin vs Rock, I'm 99% sure. I'm 99.9% sure Y2J won't beat The Rock. I'm 90% sure Austin will beat Angle. {:)

But then again, the WWF do come out with some surprised occasionally. Not likely though.
Thu 29/11/01 at 20:26
Regular
"THE BIG SHOW"
i saw on a web site and it said that at vengeance it will be hHh V rvd in the main event
Thu 29/11/01 at 20:39
Regular
"Far Beyond Metal"
I doubt that that will be the main event.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Simple, yet effective...
This is perfect, so simple yet effective, couldnt believe that I could build a web site, have alrealdy recommended you to friends. Brilliant.
Con

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.