GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Dringo R.I.P"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sun 25/11/01 at 02:22
Regular
After the Notable election Dringo was summouned to the roof of SR towers to battle the Notables after a successful fight the new Notable Goatboy appeared and slammed into Dringo ramming him off of the building with Edgy watching on. (read Death to Dringo)

Dringo's death has sent shockwaves throughout the regular industry who was famous for fighting the Notables. Edgy has since gone into hiding since the incident if he will appear few know and just incase he searches for revenge the Notables have gained the fellowhip of RBS who will help protect the Notables against the remaining Notable Hunter Threat.

Dringo has gone but never fear Dr. Ingo is here.
Thu 16/09/10 at 08:53
Regular
can i av a bun please! Iam waving my arm about at the screen here.ha ha.
Wed 15/09/10 at 18:05
Regular
How does an elephant ask for a bun
Mon 26/11/01 at 13:43
Regular
"*Plonk*"
Wheres your head at? wrote:
> dringo and dr.ingo sound the same... whats going on here then?

you're quick. really quick. call Intel and Microsoft, we have a fast processor here!
Mon 26/11/01 at 01:24
evil
Mon 26/11/01 at 01:02
Regular
there seems to be a laser dot on your forhead DR.ingo
Sun 25/11/01 at 22:40
Regular
Lets get this straigh Dr. Ingo (me) is no Notable Hunter i'm mearly writing the stories for our poor departed Dringo, Edgy is the only Hunter left now.
Sun 25/11/01 at 22:23
Regular
On MSN, he accidently spelt his name with two capitals (DRingo) so I called him Dr Ingo.

The name stuck and is here! Wehey! :-D
Sun 25/11/01 at 20:04
Regular
"Digging!"
dringo and dr.ingo sound the same... whats going on here then?
Sun 25/11/01 at 20:02
Regular
watch your back dr.ingo someone (not me) has just put a very high price on your head....*says this whilst writing a nice big cheque*
Sun 25/11/01 at 19:55
Regular
Sorry its my sad obsession with me dying...

Ok ok i'll shut up now.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.