GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Creed-"My Sacrifice.""

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/11/01 at 23:14
Regular
I have never before heard of the band Creed. I am NOT an impulse buyer, ESPECIALLY with music. I am very careful around music...

But anyway, I watching WWF (sorry to mention it everyone, I know it's not all that popular around here) the other day and they had a little segment called Desire, in which they showed some of wrestling's greatest moments and how much effort they put in etc, and the music being played was "My Sacrifice," by Creed. I loved the song, and it fit perfectly with the picture on the TV.

I can't seem to find it anywhere on single, but I can buy their latest album, called "Weathered." Now, I've only heard one song on the album and I'm not sure whether I should get it, in case I only like the one song.

So, has anyone got/heard the album, and what do you think of it??

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Sat 24/11/01 at 23:14
Regular
"I like cheese"
I have never before heard of the band Creed. I am NOT an impulse buyer, ESPECIALLY with music. I am very careful around music...

But anyway, I watching WWF (sorry to mention it everyone, I know it's not all that popular around here) the other day and they had a little segment called Desire, in which they showed some of wrestling's greatest moments and how much effort they put in etc, and the music being played was "My Sacrifice," by Creed. I loved the song, and it fit perfectly with the picture on the TV.

I can't seem to find it anywhere on single, but I can buy their latest album, called "Weathered." Now, I've only heard one song on the album and I'm not sure whether I should get it, in case I only like the one song.

So, has anyone got/heard the album, and what do you think of it??

Thanks for reading, Ant.
Sat 24/11/01 at 23:20
Regular
"Excommunicated"
I'd like to punch the lead singer right in the face...

Sheepy: Part-Time pacifist
Sun 25/11/01 at 00:25
My Aunt randomly sent me Human Clay, their latest album (I dont think Weathered has been released yet but Im probably wrong :D). I listened to it, didnt think that much of it, came back to it about 3 monthes later and it completely blew me away. If Weathered is anything like Human Clay I highly recommend it. About 3 monthes ago I ordered My Own Prison, their first album, from Amazon, but unfortunately I ordered it along with Wipeout for PS2 and they wont deliver seperately, and Ive been too lazy to do anything about it :D. Should be getting it soon though...
Sun 25/11/01 at 08:56
Regular
"Fat Red-Capped Vale"
Surprisingly, "My Sacrifice" is actually inspired by the lead singer's 8-year-old son, Jagger. If you've seen the video, then you'll notice that the singer's wife and child are actually in it, regardless of whether it's actually them or not.

I downloaded "My Sacrifice" the other day and it's been on my WMP playlist all week. It's such a powerful song, that just want to make you stand up and shout your love for the world or for someone. Trult powerful stuff.

Firebalt.
Tue 14/09/10 at 16:39
Regular
Line 1
Line 2
Line 3

Line 99
Tue 14/09/10 at 16:40
Regular
qeqwretrtytojkhgjyy
Tue 14/09/10 at 16:41
Regular
asaa's;'ks'fl;sfmdsl';dmsf'dsljsd'sdfjd fdj'slsfsd'f;ljs'dlkf; jsd'fl;jsdfl';djf'sdlfj
Tue 14/09/10 at 16:41
Regular
ColdNatch wrote:
> Line 1

AAAaaa

> Line 2
> Line 3

XXXzzz
>
> Line 99
Tue 14/09/10 at 16:42
Regular
ColdNatch wrote:
> asaa's;'ks'fl;sfmdsl';dmsf'dsljsd'sdfjd fdj'slsfsd'f;ljs'dlkf;
> jsd'fl;jsdfl';djf'sdlfj

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.