GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Nintendo: Lakitu Replays The Action"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/11/01 at 22:05
Regular
Hi There! Lakitu Reporting! We Are Going To Look At Mario's Past Adventures And Next Saturday We Will Look At Future Games.
-------------------------ACTION!----------------------------First We Have D.K Arcade, Where Mario Tries To Rescue Peach From D.K .

Then We Have Cement Factory, Where Mario Blocks Cement From The Factory.

Now, MARIO IS MISSING! When Mario Gets Dino-napped And Luigi tries to rescue him.

-------------------------CUT!-------------------------------
Now Lets Move On To The N 64 Zone.
------------------TAKE 2... ACTION!-------------------------
Now... A Classic...Mario 64!!! Bowser Has Taken Over The World And Mario Has To Stop That!

Next, The Fun Adventure Racer, Mario Kart! Race With Your Mates Or Start A Tournament. You Can Even Battle!

And Last But Not Least, The 3 Mario Partys. Like Boardgames, Hit A Dice, Collect Coins And Stars And Even Steal Stuff!

This Is Lakitu Reporting,
Goodbye!
Mon 26/11/01 at 21:16
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
He was insane lets leave it at that!

:)
Mon 26/11/01 at 21:07
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Why does this guy still keep writing every word with a capital letter? I'm stumped at that.
Mon 26/11/01 at 21:05
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Phi11ip wrote:
> a BIT pointless!!! this is the biggest amount of crap I have ever ready in my
> life apart from that ninty copularity pontest whatever that is? lets just leave
> this thing alone now.

It was pointless!

The guy was BANNED!

This thread had died a DEATH!

YOU brought it back!

Why?

:)
Mon 26/11/01 at 20:55
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
a BIT pointless!!! this is the biggest amount of crap I have ever ready in my life apart from that ninty copularity pontest whatever that is? lets just leave this thing alone now.
Sun 25/11/01 at 15:00
Regular
"Peace Respect Punk"
this topic is a bit pointless. Can we just stop posting here so it can rest in peace???
Sun 25/11/01 at 14:15
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
What did I tell you! Made no sense, he was meant to be talking about all time classic games!
Sun 25/11/01 at 11:03
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Sat 24/11/01 at 23:53
Regular
Phi11ip wrote:
> What the hell are you on about? That was a load of crap that really made no
> sense at all!

LOL
Sat 24/11/01 at 22:18
Regular
"I'm On Cloud 9!"
Phi11ip Is An Idiot.
Sat 24/11/01 at 22:16
Regular
"Chavez, just hush.."
What the hell are you on about? That was a load of crap that really made no sense at all!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Impressive control panel
I have to say that I'm impressed with the features available having logged on... Loads of info - excellent.
Phil
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.