GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Mario Sunshine"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/11/01 at 20:56
Regular
Hey everyone. You probably all know what Mario Sunshine is. If you don't well it is a new Gamecube Game featuring - yes Mario!! But does anyone know what his backpack is for??? Send in your guesses and when the game is relaeased you will find out who guessed right! I think his backpack is for collecting water or someting and he has to put out fires or kill baddies with it.

What do you think?????/
Sat 24/11/01 at 20:56
Hey everyone. You probably all know what Mario Sunshine is. If you don't well it is a new Gamecube Game featuring - yes Mario!! But does anyone know what his backpack is for??? Send in your guesses and when the game is relaeased you will find out who guessed right! I think his backpack is for collecting water or someting and he has to put out fires or kill baddies with it.

What do you think?????/
Sat 24/11/01 at 21:03
Regular
Maybe he has a Jetpack in there or somthin? we have seen MArio flying on many occasions!

Or maybe he keeps a another character in his bag, like banjo does with Kazooie!
Sat 24/11/01 at 21:42
Yeah it would be cool if it was a Jetpack. He could fly everywhere!
Sat 24/11/01 at 21:57
Regular
"Back For Good"
Just a warning to the nintendo forum>> This guy is Spam central, he refuses to shut up in one of the PS2 topics and refuses to go away, so be warned.
Sat 24/11/01 at 22:11
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Well I can tell you know that it's for squirting water out of!

:)
Sat 24/11/01 at 22:13
Regular
"I'm On Cloud 9!"
DUH!
Obviously, If You Were A Nintendo Fan, You'd Know That It Is For Shooting Water! But Not Just That, Because I've Played It. Bowser Has Shrunk All The Creatures Of Natureland And You Have To Grow Them By Finding Where Bowser Has Put The Seeds, Put Them In There Family Flower es And Water Them.

GET OUT OF PS2!
Sat 24/11/01 at 22:14
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
ResÆvilfan wrote:
> Just a warning to the nintendo forum>> This guy is Spam central, he
> refuses to shut up in one of the PS2 topics and refuses to go away, so be
> warned.

I've noticed!

Sat 24/11/01 at 23:55
Regular
Lakitu wrote:
> DUH!
Obviously, If You Were A Nintendo Fan, You'd Know That It Is For Shooting
> Water! But Not Just That, Because I've Played It.

You've played Mario Sunshine?

You're an idiot.
Sun 25/11/01 at 06:21
Regular
Prediction:

Mario sunshine will be a sequel to luigi's mansion in the way perfect dark was to goldeneye: the style and controls will be the same, though i'm not making any guesses on the plot.
Sun 25/11/01 at 08:52
Regular
"Devotion 2The Ocean"
Dr. Duck wrote:
> Prediction:

Mario sunshine will be a sequel to luigi's mansion in the way
> perfect dark was to goldeneye: the style and controls will be the same, though
> i'm not making any guesses on the plot.

One things that proves your prediction wrong. In Luigi's Manshion you couldn't jump! In Mario Sunshine you can! Thus the controls are gonna be quite different me thinks!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.