GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"It's official!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/11/01 at 19:43
Regular
It's official christmas has come!
The cola advert is on,
the street lights are on,
christmas cataloges are out,
christmas sales are here and....
Santa's opened his Grotto!(not like I'm exicted).
Mon 13/09/10 at 14:01
Regular
A big thanks to all who came and enjoyed the evening with us. What great voices and volume the golfers from ?somewhere? had. Abide with me, Jerusalum, Swing low sweet chariot and Oh when the blues were my favorites. Special thanks to our aussie organ player who tickles the ivories brilliantly and to Chris who sort of keeps it all under controle. cheers and heres to the next one.
Sun 25/11/01 at 12:08
Regular
styke lives in wales
Sun 25/11/01 at 11:59
"period drama"
Stryke wrote:
> You're an idiot.

yay!
(and read the tag, foo')
Sun 25/11/01 at 11:57
Regular
that is even worse then geoffery
Sun 25/11/01 at 11:57
Regular
You're an idiot.
Sun 25/11/01 at 11:55
"period drama"
talking of freaky things (well you were before) Dumbo was on yesterday.
I forgot how disturbing that bit where they get drunk and the pink elephants come is.
I've never liked that film.

*la la la la, pink elephants on parade*
Sun 25/11/01 at 11:51
Regular
Well, isn't this fun.
Sun 25/11/01 at 11:50
Regular
i love the cola ads
Sun 25/11/01 at 11:49
I don`t live actually in cambridge,i live slightly out of it in a place called little thurlow.I used cambridge as an example so you knew roughly where i live.
Sun 25/11/01 at 11:46
The heart of Wales.Well near-ish to the heart of Wales.
Whereabouts in Cambridge (I think) do you live?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.