GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Game You Are Most Looking Forward to"

The "Nintendo Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/11/01 at 18:13
Regular
Mario Sunshine Or Zelda
Mon 26/11/01 at 20:17
Dark Mark wrote:
> Jak & Nikki, I'm afraid you're speaking out of your rear end. While the PS2
> has a handful of decent games, it's FAR from being the (and I quote) "best
> thing to ever happen in the gamers' world". And although games like Tony
> Hawk's Pro Skater 3 and SSX Tricky do look awesome, why bother when you'll be
> able to play them with better graphics (despite what Jak & Nikki might
> think) and on a better machine if you just wait a few more months? Plus, you'll
> be able to play sure-fire classics like Luigi's Mansion, Star Wars: Rogue
> Leader, Kameo: Elements of Power, Super Smash Bros Melee, Wave Race: Blue Storm,
> Pikmin, Metroid Prime, NBA Courtside 2002, Sonic Adventure 2: Battle.......the
> list goes on and on.

So there really isn't THAT much to warrant you buying a
> PS2....especially if the amazing Red Faction comes to the Gamecube.

These are all good points but is there really much point in buying Red Faction for Game cube when its out on PS2 anyway the nintendo consoles aren't the worst consoles around but still it just makes me laugh that you all like the nintendo consoles instead of a sony PS2, lets face it there won't be a better console out untill the PS3 that will be the best thing the world has ever seen youre gonna get one of those aren't you???
Mon 26/11/01 at 20:07
Regular
"Remember me?"
Jak & Nikki, I'm afraid you're speaking out of your rear end. While the PS2 has a handful of decent games, it's FAR from being the (and I quote) "best thing to ever happen in the gamers' world". And although games like Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 and SSX Tricky do look awesome, why bother when you'll be able to play them with better graphics (despite what Jak & Nikki might think) and on a better machine if you just wait a few more months? Plus, you'll be able to play sure-fire classics like Luigi's Mansion, Star Wars: Rogue Leader, Kameo: Elements of Power, Super Smash Bros Melee, Wave Race: Blue Storm, Pikmin, Metroid Prime, NBA Courtside 2002, Sonic Adventure 2: Battle.......the list goes on and on.

So there really isn't THAT much to warrant you buying a PS2....especially if the amazing Red Faction comes to the Gamecube.
Mon 26/11/01 at 16:18
Regular
I'd like to note that everyone has ignored Jak & Nikki.

Let's keep it that way.

It's not like he said anything intelligent enough to argue about.
Mon 26/11/01 at 15:12
Neither i'm waiting for DragonBall Z on GBA
Mon 26/11/01 at 14:39
I am looking forward to Rogue Leader a lot, and a Mario Kart game if they make one which I am sure that they will.
Mon 26/11/01 at 13:26
The game cube and all nintendo consoles are rubbish the graphics are bob i mean come on its complete bob except for the gameboy because there wasn't a PS2 around then or even a PS1, don't bother with it go out and experience the best in gaming go out and buy a PS2 , Ahh yes the PS2 the best thing thats ever happened to the gamers world it has just the best graphics and the best gameplay in the world you should just go out and buy one and get one of the newest games that are coming out looking for the christmas No. one shot like Tony Hawks Pro Skater three or SSX Tricky and the one that i think that will make the number one spot is Jak and Daxter (Hence the name) so i think you should all leave this forum and all come over to the PS2 Forum a brilliant place to talk to other gaming fans.

Thanks for reading Jak & Nikki
Mon 26/11/01 at 13:12
Regular
"Remember me?"
There's loads of games that i am looking forward to.

On the Gamecube, I can't wait to play:

Kameo: Elements of Power
Sonic Adventure 2: Battle
Star Wars: Rogue Leader
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3

On the Game Boy Advance, I can't wait to get:

Mega Man
Sonic Adventure
Spider-Man: Mysterio's Menace (already out, is it any good?)
Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3
Mon 26/11/01 at 12:03
I'm looking forward to Rogue 2, Fifa 2002, Monkey Ball, Luigi and Wave Race as I will be playing them all on thursday.

I am hoping there will be no good games released on GC that REQUIRE modem or GBA support as I won't be able to use that with my Japanese/US Cube.
Sun 25/11/01 at 22:00
Regular
"May Contain Nuts"
Some officaly un-anounced game by Rare such, as Perfect Dark 2!!!
Sun 25/11/01 at 20:48
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
Starfox adventures: dinosaur planet

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.