GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Team FOG:Everyone read..."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/11/01 at 17:11
Regular
City of Heroes, haven’t heard of it? You should of!

This isn’t no rubbish 2D Legend of Mir, oh no… You won’t believe me till you check it out yourself. So here’s the link www.cityofheroes.com …

Basically, CoH is a game were you’re a super hero protecting the city!

Me, Er-No and Mjswerve are members at the moment. The game isn’t actually available for download until 2002 where the 1st and 2nd quarter will be available.

If you sign-up be sure to tell me or Er-No and join Team FOG, were planning ahead for FOGs domination over CoH. so when the game is released we will all be the best clan on it!

I could speak all day here talking about it, just check out the site and go on the forums.

It’s ace!
Mon 26/11/01 at 20:44
Regular
"You Bum!!"
I joined last night by the way. And my character looks like a cross between Darth Vader and Hulk Hogan
Mon 26/11/01 at 19:45
hey JaceeUK or er-no whatever one of you sees this first can i like join your group cos i've looked at other groups but there's just absolutely LOADS of members in them so i thought i'd give you lot a try, heard wat JaCeeUK had to say about how he's gonna do the group thing and the people in the FOG group sound pretty good anyway so hey it couldn't hurt to have other members!!
Mon 26/11/01 at 19:40
Starlight wrote:
> I don't really like the look of that game, LOM is probably better..

LOM is no where near as good as this games gonna be...

i mean it's got a full 3D city and LOM's only got some crappy 2d GTA1&2 view(not sayin GTA1&2's crap)jus get the game however they're gonna distribute it by disc or by download just get it and i know you'll be pleasantly suprised!!
Sun 25/11/01 at 17:37
Regular
"I'm not Orgazmo"
I don't really like the look of that game, LOM is probably better..
Sun 25/11/01 at 17:23
SCAMPS wrote:
> I`m useless at making logo`s.

go to the new WLT like yesturday
Sun 25/11/01 at 17:22
I`m useless at making logo`s.
Sun 25/11/01 at 17:21
Regular
"Hoo Har"
Rickoss got them off Geocities...
Sun 25/11/01 at 17:19
RiCkOsS wrote:
> er-no what do you think of this for a logo?
> http://pic.geocities.com/clipart/0/a/byf-10a.gif

did u make that?
Sun 25/11/01 at 17:18
Regular
"Hoo Har"
Or this Er-No, there team colours so it's better.
http://pic.geocities.com/clipart/8/a/byf-18a.gif
Sun 25/11/01 at 17:15
Regular
er-no what do you think of this for a logo? http://pic.geocities.com/clipart/0/a/byf-10a.gif

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Brilliant service.
Love it, love it, love it!
Christopher

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.