GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Best End Sequence of a film"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/11/01 at 15:48
Regular
My fav is Empire Strikes Back - it just paves the way for teh next film, and the lightsaber fight is great
Fri 10/09/10 at 19:25
Regular
Anyone can read the messages on this forum, but if you want to post a message you'll need to register. It's simple, and only takes a minute.

* Click on Create Free Account. This will take you to the Freeola signup page.
* Click the No I'm new to Freeola button. Enter your email address and press Continue.
* Re-enter your email address, and choose a password. Untick the box, and press Continue.
* Choose a nickname and press Continue. Your nickname is the name that gets displayed on all your posts - you can use your real name, a made up name, or anything else!
* You should now be logged in to this forum under your chosen nickname.
* Get posting!

Depending on how your computer is set up, next time you come to this forum you may be automatically logged in; if not, you'll need to click Login and enter your email address and password.

You can change your nickname, add extra information about yourself, and add an avatar (a small picture that appears next to your posts). Click Edit Account Settings and follow the instructions.
Sat 01/12/01 at 20:24
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
Fight Club.

Excellent twist.
Sat 01/12/01 at 15:42
Regular
snatch was proberbly one of the best Films i have ever seen
Fri 30/11/01 at 13:22
Regular
"not dead"
The end of The Lost Boys is cool, when they take out all of the vampires.

Then grampa comes along, saves the day and grabs a root beer, saying "One thing about Santa Carla I never could stomach, all the darned vampires."

Excellent.
Fri 30/11/01 at 13:10
Regular
"Remember me?"
I liked the ending of Starship Troopers. It was a change from the usual, "oh look, we've saved the world forever" trash, and left room for at least one sequel, which would be awesome.
Tue 27/11/01 at 22:45
Regular
"Trout a la creme"
Swordfish had a good ending, when you can piece together what happened.
Tue 27/11/01 at 20:25
I think snatch has the best ebd sequence without a doubt
Tue 27/11/01 at 19:14
Regular
"Rong Xion Tong"
I never did get it. I was led believing it was Keaton right till when Chaz realised.
Tue 27/11/01 at 19:05
Yea, Usual Suspects was great, but I got it half way through. If Verbal hadn't dropped the lighter I would never have got it.
Sun 25/11/01 at 15:59
Regular
RiCkOsS wrote:
> The usual suspects, best twist in any film i've ever seen.

Got to agree with you there.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

The coolest ISP ever!
In my opinion, the ISP is the best I have ever used. They guarantee 'first time connection - everytime', which they have never let me down on.
Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.