GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"java problem"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 09/09/10 at 19:01
Regular
help, when i go onto uploading a photo from gallery page it will not let me as it says my browser does not have java plug in, when i press button to download it it says congratulations i already have it.....confused......and yes i have restared my computer, several times
Thu 16/09/10 at 17:03
Staff Moderator
"Aargh! Broken..."
I've added a bit more info to the message that appear when Java gets blocked from running in IE. Hopefully it'll be a lot clearer for everyone.
Fri 10/09/10 at 12:16
Regular
Thanks Dean
it was in front of my face a hin bar at the top of the page requiring add ons
cheers
yuyuy
Thu 09/09/10 at 19:57
Staff Moderator
"Mr Dean"
Hi Yuyuy, hopefully the advice below will help.

Please first ensure that you have closed down all Internet browsers and restarted. This will cause the browser to load the updated plugin if it hasn't already.

This is a problem that some customers have reporting in the past while using Internet Explorer specifically. Depending on the version of Internet Explorer that you are using you should either receive a popup message. You should read this message carefully as sometime the obvious answer at a glimpse will prevent the Java applet from running.

Otherwise there may be a yellow bar across the top of the page saying that your browser has stopped the program from running. If this does show, you will need to click the bar and select the option to Allow Blocked Content.
Thu 09/09/10 at 19:01
Regular
help, when i go onto uploading a photo from gallery page it will not let me as it says my browser does not have java plug in, when i press button to download it it says congratulations i already have it.....confused......and yes i have restared my computer, several times

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.