GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Favourite GTA3 vehicles!"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/11/01 at 13:08
Regular
Mine would have to be the Cheetah or the FBI car at the moment. Both are fast and fun to drive. Too bad they are hard to find :/

Banshees also quite nice.

Also does anyone notice how the developers create their cars? When you are not looking at a certain area they add them or delete them. I discovered this when just catching a Cheetah when I raced past it. I instantly stopped and turned around only to my horror to see a taxi.. I then looked the other way and back and it was a van... interesting.
Sat 24/11/01 at 23:22
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
I have a Cheetah in my garage now thanks to failing several "Grand Theft Auto" missions and having vehicles I didn't know what to do with.

I had an Infernus too but I used that to finish the mission. Good stuff finally finished with 10 seconds left.
Sat 24/11/01 at 14:12
Regular
"  "
the infernus is my fave
Sat 24/11/01 at 13:54
But to be honest, i do buy and sell games all the time. Ive had Quake, Unreal, ATV Offroad, GTA3, GT3 and SSX but now i only own GT3 and SSX !!! And thats just on my PS2 !!!!

The fact that its just a oneplayer game aswell makes it worse, i like a gd old multiplayer game because my m8s are always round mine. Agent Under Fire will be the game for me !!!!!!
Sat 24/11/01 at 13:49
Darkness_2K wrote:
> d34n0 2k2 wrote:
> By the way, when do i become a regular ? any1 know ? Ive
> been registered for 95
> days, had 172 posts totaling 9761
> words.

Hopefully never

How polite !!!!!!! It just depresses me, going round steeling cars, mowing down old ladies then poping a cap into the bk of a coppers unexpecting head !!!!!!!!
Sat 24/11/01 at 13:39
Regular
"tinycurve.gif"
In 8-Balls place on Portland, there is a building with loads of windows. Inside it is a car thats really fast and easy to control.

I think that would be my favourite.
Sat 24/11/01 at 13:36
Regular
"Fear my wrath..."
Darkness_2K wrote:
> d34n0 2k2 wrote:
> By the way, when do i become a regular ? any1 know ? Ive
> been registered for 95
> days, had 172 posts totaling 9761
> words.

Hopefully never

Yeh. Anyone who doesn't like GTA3 scares me :/
Sat 24/11/01 at 13:32
Regular
"Sanity is for loser"
d34n0 2k2 wrote:
> By the way, when do i become a regular ? any1 know ? Ive been registered for 95
> days, had 172 posts totaling 9761 words.

Hopefully never
Sat 24/11/01 at 13:26
Regular
"You Bum!!"
You need 300 posts and 10000 words
Sat 24/11/01 at 13:24
By the way, when do i become a regular ? any1 know ? Ive been registered for 95 days, had 172 posts totaling 9761 words.
Sat 24/11/01 at 13:22
Although it has an 18 rating it was so designed for soon to be young offenders that actually find that sorta gameplay funny !! Id personaly like to have a quick game of GT !!!!!!!!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.