GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I give up."

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/11/01 at 09:13
Regular
I was trying to post my opinions in every forum on the 1st page, but that would just have been more spam than opinion cos it would just say
prawn_star
prawn_star
prawn_star
prawn_star
etc.

So I cant be bothered anymore. Oh and don't write, "Wow, I think I have just witnessed the crappessed post ever!" cos that IS intentionall spaming.
Sat 24/11/01 at 16:55
'is name's Dean'.
Sat 24/11/01 at 16:11
Regular
"---SOULJACKER---"
Neo-Genetic wrote:
> Why are you always so mean to Newbies because they're new?

"Because they're new" of course!

Sonic
Sat 24/11/01 at 15:50
JaCeeUK wrote:
> d34n0 2k2 wrote:

> take some time reading what makes a GAD winning post
> from the likes of Dan2k1

"Remember this is *name*, so GAD GIVE ME
> A
> GAME !!!!!!"

Hey! Your Dan2k1 arn't you, look at your name, kind
> of say's Dan then it has 2k2 too...

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, dont start this again, we had this all last night!! My name says DEAN, my name is Dean, hello !
Sat 24/11/01 at 15:48
Regular
"Hoo Har"
d34n0 2k2 wrote:

> take some time reading what makes a GAD winning post from the likes of Dan2k1

"Remember this is *name*, so GAD GIVE ME A
> GAME !!!!!!"

Hey! Your Dan2k1 arn't you, look at your name, kind of say's Dan then it has 2k2 too...
Sat 24/11/01 at 15:42
I was going to write something really funny and interesting but you're all newbie bashing so i won't!
Sat 24/11/01 at 15:38
"period drama"
calm down,mate, calm down.

c'mon. Deep breaths! that's it.

now breathe into this paper bag.

that's right! OK!
Sat 24/11/01 at 15:32
im a newbie, well im not ive been on here for nearly 100 days and posted over 10000 words just not in enough posts, u see im not a spammer i post SENTENCES that take up a fair anount of words instead of the crap that most newbies post!

The reason i take the mic outta newbies is the way they are always posting funny looking threads in an attempt to win GAD, they obviouslly dont take some time reading what makes a GAD winning post from the likes of Dan2k1 and other regulars.

The best one ive seen so far was a total of about 10 words which then ended with

"Remember this is *name*, so GAD GIVE ME A GAME !!!!!!"

Did he get abuse for that, i think the thread lasted for about 50 posts of total abuse !!!!!!
Sat 24/11/01 at 15:28
Regular
"Hoo Har"
Neo-Genetic wrote:
> Why are you always so mean to Newbies because they're new?

He thinks he's better than them, though Newbies like Firebalt write more mature and intelligent topics than Stryke.
(Though I am not one to judge, but I’m speaking on what I have seen, and that post below by Stryke is what I’m basing this on, ok Stryke…).
Sat 24/11/01 at 15:24
So prawn star you nearly made 1 day well done
Sat 24/11/01 at 15:18
"period drama"
no, not enough said.

it's tradition, and tradition is old and boring, but everyone still goes through with it.

so, ha!
death to all newbie scum!

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thank you very much for your help!
Top service for free - excellent - thank you very much for your help.
Second to none...
So far the services you provide are second to none. Keep up the good work.
Andy

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.