GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"WE HAVE A DATE WE HAVE A DATE"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/11/01 at 01:03
Regular
Well not so much of a date rather than a month.

We all knew the Gamecube did well in America making over $100 million but did you know that of the 700,000 Gamecube consoles shipped to the country (which is a bloody lot) EVERY LAST ONE was sold...

EVERY LAST ONE!!!! A very happy Nintendo have declared that they will increase the American Gamcube's shipped to America by 200,000 WELL DONE NINTENDO.

Hang on a minute... boosting American consoles that means gulp our fears have been confirmed GAMECUBE could be delayed...

Well Nintendo to calm us frightened Europeans gave us a rough date and said we are aiming to give a European release of the Gamcube in...

April.

Much Better Nintendo not March but not October either i can now relax I have a rough date and although not as early as Microsoft it could only be a few weeks difference.

Here's to the future.

Dringo.
Sat 24/11/01 at 01:03
Regular
Well not so much of a date rather than a month.

We all knew the Gamecube did well in America making over $100 million but did you know that of the 700,000 Gamecube consoles shipped to the country (which is a bloody lot) EVERY LAST ONE was sold...

EVERY LAST ONE!!!! A very happy Nintendo have declared that they will increase the American Gamcube's shipped to America by 200,000 WELL DONE NINTENDO.

Hang on a minute... boosting American consoles that means gulp our fears have been confirmed GAMECUBE could be delayed...

Well Nintendo to calm us frightened Europeans gave us a rough date and said we are aiming to give a European release of the Gamcube in...

April.

Much Better Nintendo not March but not October either i can now relax I have a rough date and although not as early as Microsoft it could only be a few weeks difference.

Here's to the future.

Dringo.
Sat 24/11/01 at 01:10
Regular
bah, i didnt notice your name until i looked hard at it for a few seconds...must be that time of the day...

anyway, where did ya hear this news?
Sat 24/11/01 at 01:13
Regular
I have checked Gamesradar every day for a date and i went to IGN, i always do but IGN is an american site European Gamecube info wouldn't be there would it...

:) i'll give you the link in a second.
Sat 24/11/01 at 01:16
hehe i just noticed too hahahha i'm a fool
Sat 24/11/01 at 01:16
Regular
http://cube.ign.com/news/40030.html
Sat 24/11/01 at 01:20
Regular
Around April though means it could be before or just after but at least it isn't September.
Sat 24/11/01 at 01:47
Well as long as it not as it not delayed until october i don't mind
Sat 24/11/01 at 02:24
"High polygon count"
There's a lot of Dr's on here lately.

And they're all a bunch of quacks.

:-)
Sat 24/11/01 at 08:23
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
Pity that england can't produce any quality doctors anymore. Only europe. And France.
Sat 24/11/01 at 08:41
"possibly impossible"
Prawn Star wrote:
> Pity that england can't produce any quality doctors anymore. Only europe. And
> France.

Interior: Doctor Creation Lab #21

A man in a white suit cautiously peers around the chief's door "Er, sir.."

"What is it now Carter? How are the new test subjects coming along?" says the large bearded man behind the desk.

"That's just it sir, the DNA structure was...um...wrong sir..."

"And..."

"Well...The subject didn't turn out as expected.."

"What have we got this time Carter?"

"It's a duck sir."

"Add it to the other animals and start again..."

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.
Easy and free service!
I think it's fab that you provide an easy-to-follow service, and even better that it's free...!
Cerrie

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.