GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"X BOX will it live up to the ps2"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Sat 24/11/01 at 00:49
Regular
The question is will the X BOX live up to its full potential or get left behind in the race for Number 1 supremecy with the ps2 it has amazing graphics and should be the most up to date console yet will Nintendo release anything better with the Gamecube probably not! I feel that the X BOX might get number 1 spot and then it will go to the faster console in the world the ps3 when this will be released in 2008 it will be tantalising wait as i am anxiously looking forward to this being released. Sega i feel will release another console when they have enough money they are using co-operation with different console makers who they will probably steal ideas off to create better games i have a dreamcast and have played good games on there i feel sorry the American fans of Shenmue as this has been scraped for this console. Bill Gates is getting even more money now the X BOX is released so we hope that he can upgrade the computers to create something better than Microsoftxp or he will probably build another extension to his house.
Sat 24/11/01 at 00:49
The question is will the X BOX live up to its full potential or get left behind in the race for Number 1 supremecy with the ps2 it has amazing graphics and should be the most up to date console yet will Nintendo release anything better with the Gamecube probably not! I feel that the X BOX might get number 1 spot and then it will go to the faster console in the world the ps3 when this will be released in 2008 it will be tantalising wait as i am anxiously looking forward to this being released. Sega i feel will release another console when they have enough money they are using co-operation with different console makers who they will probably steal ideas off to create better games i have a dreamcast and have played good games on there i feel sorry the American fans of Shenmue as this has been scraped for this console. Bill Gates is getting even more money now the X BOX is released so we hope that he can upgrade the computers to create something better than Microsoftxp or he will probably build another extension to his house.
Sat 24/11/01 at 00:53
Love it.
Sat 24/11/01 at 00:56
Regular
"Want a cd key.."
Dan2K1 wrote:
> Love it.

Sounds like something else I was going to say, but instead of "Love" I was thinking about a word that has 4 letters.

We all know that one :o)

By the way, great topic there, yea GAD winner all the way.
Sat 24/11/01 at 00:59
Regular
"Picking a winner!"
Yeah bash u wiv stick for it is so great.
Sat 24/11/01 at 08:44
Regular
"++ Anti Antler ++"
Superior ram and superior everything, including price, means the X-BOX should beat the PS2 [except the price thingy] but it won't. Now the PS2 is £199.99 and the X-Box is £299 that will set you back a hundred pounds or more, and, the PS2 games are hitting harder and faster than ever with FFX and MGS2 just over the horizon. I'm getting a PS2 for christmas and soon I will be laughing in glee as I bash The Rock's big, ugly mug with a chair.
Sat 24/11/01 at 10:19
The xbox is quite impressive stats but the sony brand has made such a name for itself that more people buy it....there is then a huge market in ps2 so games developers flock to it as you can see in the shops at the moment.....ps2 is stunning now - there are a few amazing good games every week and the line up for 2002 is stunning. The thing with sonys consoles is they get better with age. Microsoft rule the pc world....we cant let them rule the console world.
Sat 24/11/01 at 10:54
Regular
"DS..."
the REAL question is will the gamecube beat the x-box znd ps2 and the answer is YES because the gamecube is a games console pure and simple and the x-box and ps2 are just overhyped multimedia machines and thats a fact!
slik ~_~

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Great services and friendly support
I have been a subscriber to your service for more than 9 yrs. I have got at least 12 other people to sign up to Freeola. This is due to the great services offered and the responsive friendly support.
Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.