GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"What would the best wrestling game ever contain?"

The "Freeola Customer Forum" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Fri 23/11/01 at 21:50
Regular
Keep sending in your ideas as I am sending them to THQ to look at. Just think, the next wrestling game may contain your ideas.

Inferno Match
Online Facility
Sun 25/11/01 at 15:10
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
The best wresltling ever would contain 3D crowds and being able to reverse special moves.
Sat 24/11/01 at 19:12
Regular
"Vote For Pedro"
My Ideas:

Design mode - design your own clouths, stadiums, and ring and mat designs.

up dated story mode - if your character was in a stable, in will afect the story eg you wont fight against partners, just with them. plus a more involving plot, with a lot of different routes to take, that dont have the same outcome each time.

music composer - composer your own entrance music and video, a bit like an mtv music generator game, but not as complex.

3D comenators - that are interactive, so you can hit them, and they hit you. as well as a more realistic play by play comentary, provided by the king ( as hes back ) and JR.

create a ppv - bring it back, and make it a bit simpler to navigate and control.

edit superstars - edit the costumes of real superstars

ulternative costumes - when you make a wrestler, you should be able to do them in more than one costume, then when selecting your wrestler you push R1 for example to get costume numbe 2.

TLC, Inferno match - come on, how cool would that be? throw your oponent of a ladder into a table that has caught on fire as it was close to the ropes, then pick up a chair and beat the hell out of them.

Graphics like the opening sequence in smackdown 3: one day we will be playing wrestling games that look like that, the sooner the better, it just looked so real.

blood - it just adds a bit of realism to the experience, gt3 has the sun shining through the trees, wwf needs blood leaking from the knees.

First blood match - if there is blood, a first blood match would be fun, like in attitude.

go to different ppv's in story - instead of going to random ppv events in story mode, you should be able to go to them in order. then when you get to royal rummble you actualy have a royal rummble instead of having a normal match, same applies for king of the ring etc.

undertakers bike - undertakers bike should stay at ring side, then in anywhere or hardcore matches you should be able to ride it.

weapons - if you have a weapon in your hand, r our driving the forklift or car, it should stay with you when you move to another area.

I think that is it
Sat 24/11/01 at 18:50
Referee getting knocked out or pulled out of the ring and so not counting pinfalls.
Interruptions, but with steel chairs, so it's realistic.
Ability to challenge other wrestlers to matches.
No captions in story modes, but recordings from the actual wrestler.
Belts/hair/clothing that move realistically, and don't look as though they're stuck on the champion.
Ability to attack commentators.
Meet opponents as they're walking down to the ring, or showing off on the turnbuckle (Rock) with the music stopping.
Ability to walk off in the middle of a match, or get in a limo and drive off.

More ideas will come to me...
Sat 24/11/01 at 16:36
Regular
"I am Bumf Ucked"
The Cong Man wrote:
> How about just a decent wrestling game for the PC? Where you could download the
> latest wrestlers and moves rather than being stuck with whats already in the
> game?

Theres a Dreamcast wrestling game that lets you do that. You'll have to get an imported Japanese one, though.
Sat 24/11/01 at 10:31
Regular
Yeah, so you could just buy or get patches for it instead of buying a whole new game!
Sat 24/11/01 at 10:21
Regular
"..."
How about just a decent wrestling game for the PC? Where you could download the latest wrestlers and moves rather than being stuck with whats already in the game?
Fri 23/11/01 at 23:28
Regular
The best game ever.....

- Crowd that was 3D and could interact with the players.
- Would have all the same matches that have ever happened in the WWF
- When yoo are somwone big, against soemone small, when you do a move like a chokeslam, the biiger person actually grabs their neck, and not their face.
- The story made, to be able to go on as long as you want to.
- In story made, wrestlers have fueds with others.

well thats all I can think of at the moment :)
Fri 23/11/01 at 21:50
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
Keep sending in your ideas as I am sending them to THQ to look at. Just think, the next wrestling game may contain your ideas.

Inferno Match
Online Facility

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

10/10
Over the years I've become very jaded after many bad experiences with customer services, you have bucked the trend. Polite and efficient from the Freeola team, well done to all involved.
I am delighted.
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do. I am delighted.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.