GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Anyone doing the Zelda competition?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time'.
Wed 16/04/03 at 15:02
Regular
If anyone's entering the competition then what are you planning to do or what have you done? My idea involves a huge collage of my Zelda pictures. It should hopefully include about 100 pictures. What do you guys think?

"And remember you cannot kill Ghosts. I'm an idiot."
Wed 16/04/03 at 17:11
I did make a site on Metroid Prime, but it was only made up of two pages, with one screenshot and some caption in each. So no, that wasn't entered for the competition. Although I think someone here did , just can't remember who.
Wed 16/04/03 at 16:48
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
ta, read it and will give it a miss, how on earth do they expect everyone to send their creations in by post ?

Did anyone actually enter the Metroid Prime fan site compo ?
Wed 16/04/03 at 15:21
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
http://www.nintendo-europe.com/NOE/en/GB/news/ article.jsp;jsessionid=1DJJBBSEX51SWCRNN2GSFEQ? ElementId=6b6411b0-1df4-4a43-9aec-fbc9fe9db1a7

Long isn't it? Is anyone going to actually enter?

By the way, in the address there are two spaces. After news/ and just before element. They are not meant to be there.
Wed 16/04/03 at 15:13
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
can you post a "link" - get it ?, so I can find out what the competition is please
Wed 16/04/03 at 15:11
Regular
"+34 Intellect"
Ive got my design sussed out.

But to divulge my genius would be suicide.
Wed 16/04/03 at 15:10
Regular
I've made a full size longboat and I'm still sculpting the dragon head.

Then I shall sail it to Nintendo HQ in Germany dressed in a green tunic, and then I will cut up some PS2 owners with a sword.
Wed 16/04/03 at 15:02
Regular
"Ghosts Can't Die!"
If anyone's entering the competition then what are you planning to do or what have you done? My idea involves a huge collage of my Zelda pictures. It should hopefully include about 100 pictures. What do you guys think?

"And remember you cannot kill Ghosts. I'm an idiot."

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Continue this excellent work...
Brilliant! As usual the careful and intuitive production that Freeola puts into everything it sets out to do, I am delighted.
Just a quick note to say thanks for a very good service ... in fact excellent service..
I am very happy with your customer service and speed and quality of my broadband connection .. keep up the good work . and a good new year to all of you at freeola.
Matthew Bradley

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.