GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Did anyone else get NFL 2003?"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Madden NFL 2003'.
Wed 16/04/03 at 18:25
Regular
Well, i got the game for £7 yesterday, and to say the least, i'm really pleased with it. I'm sure someone on here kept recommending it, but i'm also sure that no one trusted them enough to get it. Sure, when i picked the case up, i had my doubts. I didn't know the first thing about American Football, and i was worried that i wouldn't learn anything about the game either and have to put the game away somewhere. But, as i've said, it's actually really good, and it's really easy to understand the rules and plays of the game. Plus, the game was made by EA, but they seem to have done a really good job of things this time. The attention to detail is amazing, the players' clothes get dirty as the game goes on, and grass can get caught in players helmets and visors. Anyways, a proper review will come soon, but the question still stands, who else has the game? And who was the guy that recommended it to everyone?
Fri 18/04/03 at 10:31
Regular
"bitterly jaded ;]"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Madden.
>
> Genius.

Agreed.
Wed 16/04/03 at 21:23
Regular
"Max Power"
i got it £40 it was o well worth every peeny tough game i must say still aint completed it had it two months allmost. saying that you cant really complete it. what i mean is the mini - camp mode with presision passing swat ball and that stuff pretty hard done them all (not gold) but ive got all the cheerleader cards. only got 4 more cards to get three form mini camp and the all time all madden team.

i must say its lasted me longer than vice city
Wed 16/04/03 at 20:52
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Madden.

Genius.
Wed 16/04/03 at 20:06
Regular
"Hmmm....."
Well yeah, seeing as though I could get it for free.
Wed 16/04/03 at 18:34
Regular
"es argh"
Hercules! wrote:
> £7?!
>
> Bargain!

Not for you though

;)
Wed 16/04/03 at 18:33
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
maddmun wrote:
> gerrid wreck-o-mends it.

Is that a good thing or a bad thing?

Well, it was £15 pre-owned, but i traded in a game so i got it for £7. I also got Linkin Park - Meteora, which is actually really crud.
Wed 16/04/03 at 18:30
Regular
gerrid wreck-o-mends it.
Wed 16/04/03 at 18:28
Regular
"Hmmm....."
£7?!

Bargain!

I got 2002 and thats pretty good. The plays can be confusing though.
Wed 16/04/03 at 18:25
Regular
"[SE] Shadow Elite"
Well, i got the game for £7 yesterday, and to say the least, i'm really pleased with it. I'm sure someone on here kept recommending it, but i'm also sure that no one trusted them enough to get it. Sure, when i picked the case up, i had my doubts. I didn't know the first thing about American Football, and i was worried that i wouldn't learn anything about the game either and have to put the game away somewhere. But, as i've said, it's actually really good, and it's really easy to understand the rules and plays of the game. Plus, the game was made by EA, but they seem to have done a really good job of things this time. The attention to detail is amazing, the players' clothes get dirty as the game goes on, and grass can get caught in players helmets and visors. Anyways, a proper review will come soon, but the question still stands, who else has the game? And who was the guy that recommended it to everyone?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Unrivalled services
Freeola has to be one of, if not the best, ISP around as the services they offer seem unrivalled.
Very pleased
Very pleased with the help given by your staff. They explained technical details in an easy way and were patient when providing information to a non expert like me.

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.