GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Resident Noobil"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Wed 16/04/03 at 22:39
Regular
This is based on the game Resident Evil. Bet it took a genius to figure that out by the title huh. By the way, enjoy.:-D

---------------------------------------------------------

20:00 9th April 2003- Inside the abandoned SR Headquarters

English Bloke: Pizza! Pizza’s here…..anyone?

Kyle: I don’t think anyone’s here guys.

Garlic Bread: All 5 of us didn’t drive over to the middle of nowhere just to find no one Is here! I blame Baghdad!

Froots: I blame immigrants for they are the ones who sneak into our countries, start small coffee shops and end up giving us all diarrhea.

Ms NY: Like AHHHHH! What is that! *points*

English Bloke: Oh sorry… *pulls zipper up*

Ms NY: Not that! THAT! *points*

*A decaying body begins walking toward the crew*

froots: Do something! He is walking toward us in a very slow and non-life threatening matter! Do something!

J-42Noob: Brains! Brains! And Pizza! Brains!

Kyle: Die thing! *throws cheese pizza at J-42*

Garlic Bread: It didn’t work! He is still coming our way!

Ms NY: Like wait a second! I got a plan!

English Bloke: *gasp*

Ms NY: Take this you bad bad man! *takes off trousers and throws it at the noob*

Kyle:…..*drools*

Garlic Bread: I see London, I see France...

English Bloke: You have good eyesight.

Ms NY: Well I’m out of ideas.

Garlic Bread: Wait ya’ll. How about we use our guns.

English Bloke: Aw man. We were saving our ammo for tonight’s panty raid.

Garlic Bread: TOO BAD!

*The crew take out their weapons and shoot J-42 dead*

Kyle: These weird monsters seem to be hurt by bullets. Wow.

Froots: We have 5 guns and 5 bullets. Split the bullets and guns out evenly…..except Ms NY. Just give her an empty gun and give me her bullet. She will
never notice.

Ms NY: I love cheese!

Garlic Bread: We have to know what’s gone wrong in here but we can’t do it without more ammo. I heard that SR staffies use to keep bomb mail in the attic in
floor12! They must have ammunition there too!

English Bloke: Great job! Lead the way Garlic!

*The crew silently tip-toe forward*

Garlic Bread: Here I am. Leading the way. I’m not scared. Haha, nope not me.

Kyle: Garlic Bread are you-----

Garlic Bread: *turns around* Take this monster! *shoots Kyle in the head* Uh…..got ya….?

Ms NY: AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! You killed Billy Bob…….no wait!

Garlic Bread: Well that’s one less person slowing us down anyway. Froots get his bullet.

*Froots picks up Kyle’s gun and the crew continues up a flight of stairs until the unthinkable happens*

Ms NY: OH MY GOD! I broke a nail! *cries*

English Bloke: Shouldn’t we concentrate on that monster right in front of us!

Garlic Bread: Froots, English Bloke, lets conduct that plan we spoke about.

Froots: Good thinking.

*froots, Garlic Bread, and English Bloke push Ms NY into the deadly noob*

English Bloke: RUN!

Ms NY: Take this you! *shoots empty gun* Opps.

SylphonicalNoob: Ummm, brains! *dives toward NY and begins sucking on her head* What! The emptiness! Uh, sucked in…too much hot air! *dies*

Froots: What just happened?

Garlic Bread: Forget that! There is still someone alive over there!

English Bloke: You’re right. Look he’s bleeding badly. Everyone stay away from him or you will catch The Aids. *cowers*

Ms NY: Sir, what is your name?

Wam-man: My…name…is…Juan Carlos Richard Stevens Marcus Booty Shaker Rodrigez Medina Juniour…

Froots: You’re nametag says wam-man?

Wam-man: It’s a typo.

Garlic Bread: Tell us what’s going on here Mr. Booty Shaker!

Wam-man: They did this to us. The SR staffies. Mr. Snuggly, BEARDS, Darkus, all of them. They knew that noobs were spamming up the forums to the point that some regulars like yourselves got up and left. At the time staffies were having trouble with some girl scouts that kept sneaking into the Headquarters in an attempt to sell cookies. They needed a way to make them go away! So one day they invited all the noobs over for a tea party. But there was no tea…..well besides that stain on the carpet. After that they performed countless tests on us to make us into the ultimate annoying monsters. But everything went wrong. Noobs hated smart individuals, so they enjoy sucking out the brains of humans, stripping them of their intelligence. This is why they killed there creators. The leader of the noobs is Mojojojo so beware because he lives somewhere in this place. I am the only one who survived. Even though I’m still a noob I---

Garlic Bread: AHHHHH NOOB! Don’t kill me! *shoots wam-man*

Froots: *wakes up* Huh? What happened?

English Bloke: Garlic has killed again!

Ms NY: Like so what! We understand what’s going on now…well at least you guys understand what’s going on now.

Garlic Bread: She’s right. We are only a few floors away from the attic. Lets move!

*The crew walk up the stairs and finally making there way into the attic just to find a gigantic bulbous sleeping noob blocking their path to the weapons*

English Bloke: *whispers* Hey that must be Mojojojo. I think we should inch by him and pick up some more firepower.

Garlic Bread: *whispers* Good idea.

Ms NY: *yells* LIKE GUYS! Why are you like whispering! I am like SOOOOO confused!!

* Mojojojo is awoken*

Mojojojo: Who dares awake the great Mojo!

Ms NY: Me! Hurray!

Garlic Bread: Froots! Quick shoot the hideous monster!

Froots: I’m on it! *shoots Ms NY in the lung* Got her!

Ms NY: I……..love……cheese…..

English Bloke: Doesn’t that hurt!?

Ms NY: I don’t know…..I forgot *dies*

English Bloke: Aw well.

Mojojojo: My noob warriors will tear your faces apart petty humans!

English Bloke: *shoots Mojo* Ack! No effect!

Mojojojo: I’m going to eat your brains!

Garlic Bread: CHILDREN! Stop this foolishness! If you don’t, I will be forced to slap myself with an extreme amount of strength!

Mojojojo: You wouldn’t!

Garlic Bread: *slap slap*

Mojojojo: You fiend! Don’t do it again I surrender!

Garlic Bread: Okay. *puts slapping hand down*

Mojojojo: Haha! Like I’m actually going to surrender to you! NOOBS ATTACK!

*ten noobs suddenly burst through the hatch opening of the attic*

Froots: I hate this! I knew this was going to turn out like this. From the stupidity of Ms NY to the way the narrator always referred to us with the lame term ‘the crew’.

*Hey shut up*

English Bloke: Don’t worry guys I have a plan that will help us survive!

Froots: Hurry! The noobs are walking toward us in a very very very slow matter and will be here in a couple of minutes!

English Bloke: I rigged these bomb mail packages to all explode in 5 minutes, killing everything in this building!

Garlic Bread: How is that a plan that will help us survive!

English Bloke: Opps, guess I forgot about that part.

Froots: We could still do this guys! We just have to go around those noobs and we are home free!

English Bloke: Hey noobs! Gamecube rulZ!

MaddmuNoob: What are you talking about!

CubistNoob: Blah. Blah. Blah. PS2. Blah. Blah. Blah. RulZ. Blah.

MaddmuNoob: Xbox. Complain. Blah. Blah. Blah. Better. Blah

English Bloke: There I distracted them! Lets make a run for it!

Later

Froots: Aww, guys remember that day we were in the SR HQ? What a day that was!

English Bloke: Froots! That was today! And it wasn’t a great day because we are in the hospital with 3 degree burns because Garlic Bread insisted on explaining to the noobs that Gamecube was indeed the best home console!

Garlic Bread: But it is because blah. Blah Blah. RulZ. Blah.

Ms NY: I got healded tooZ!

*The crew…..um I mean Garlic, EB, Ms NY, and froots healed there wounds after a few months and the story behind the noobs was finally reveled to the public….whom didn’t believe one word of it*

But who didn’t see that coming!

Hoped you enjoy

DRUNK
Sat 19/04/03 at 02:19
"Bad Monkey"
Shameless poP!
Thu 17/04/03 at 19:09
Regular
"Baros!!!"
Nice short spoof there Drunk Cow =D
Thu 17/04/03 at 18:27
Regular
"He's back"
well done.

I think you have proved to us all that people can write really funny spoofs even without GAD1.
Thu 17/04/03 at 17:33
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Yep...that's right....immigrant:-|
Thu 17/04/03 at 13:52
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
You must be an immigrant:-o
Thu 17/04/03 at 13:43
Regular
"Which one's pink?"
It wasn't *that* great.
It was not bad. But not the way everyone's going "brill dude, yea, rock on" etc.
Thu 17/04/03 at 13:39
Regular
"\\"
nesecary?
Regular
"\\"
this
Regular
"\\"
is
Thu 17/04/03 at 13:35
Regular
"sweats salad dressi"
Muahaha

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

First Class!
I feel that your service on this occasion was absolutely first class - a model of excellence. After this, I hope to stay with Freeola for a long time!
My website looks tremendous!
Fantastic site, easy to follow, simple guides... impressed with whole package. My website looks tremendous. You don't need to be a rocket scientist to set this up, Freeola helps you step-by-step.
Susan

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.