GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Burnout 2 question"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Burnout 2'.
Thu 17/04/03 at 10:18
Regular
Does anyone know if the Cube version (out soon) is the same as PS2 equivalent or have there been any improvements/more tracks/cars etc ?
Thu 17/04/03 at 10:18
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
Does anyone know if the Cube version (out soon) is the same as PS2 equivalent or have there been any improvements/more tracks/cars etc ?
Thu 17/04/03 at 11:28
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
As far as I know, two extra challenges in Crash Mode.
Thu 17/04/03 at 11:51
Regular
Sounds good.. but then i dont like driving games :p
Thu 17/04/03 at 11:57
Regular
Taken from ign.com

'Plus, the GameCube version is better than the PlayStation 2 version with more crash junctions and an enhanced engine.'

So basically it's got some tarted up graphics and 15 more crash junctions whatever they are.
Thu 17/04/03 at 17:24
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
thanks, will get Cube version rather than PS2 one.
Thu 17/04/03 at 18:27
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
According to NGC, there's a 4-player mode, although it's not 4-players racing simultaneously... hmmm.
Fri 18/04/03 at 10:07
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Ah, just read a review of it last night, and it's not 2 extra courses in the Crash Mode in the game - it's 15 extra courses.

Excellent, as I can see this probably being my favourite part of the game.
Fri 18/04/03 at 12:16
Regular
"All about the Beats"
AfroJoe wrote:
> Ah, just read a review of it last night, and it's not 2 extra courses
> in the Crash Mode in the game - it's 15 extra courses.
>
> Excellent, as I can see this probably being my favourite part of the
> game.

Ive been waiting for this game for ages. I thought it was canned. Any release dates?

Ta
Fri 18/04/03 at 12:18
Regular
"sdomehtongng"
Surprisingly, 16th of May.

They just had it as an exclusive game for the PS2 for 6 months. For some odd reason.

So it's out two weeks after Zelda, a week after Ikaruga and a week before Skies Of Arcadia Legends.
Fri 18/04/03 at 12:24
Regular
Hmmm you buying all that.. I'll buy at least 2 next month

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Thanks!
Thank you for dealing with this so promptly it's nice having a service provider that offers a good service, rare to find nowadays.
Everybody thinks I am an IT genius...
Nothing but admiration. I have been complimented on the church site that I manage through you and everybody thinks I am an IT genius. Your support is unquestionably outstanding.
Brian

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.