GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"May - looking as good as March"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

Thu 17/04/03 at 13:02
Regular
2nd/3rd - The Legend Of Zelda: Wind Waker
9th - Ikaruga
16th - Burnout 2: Point Of Impact
23rd - Skies Of Arcadia Legends
30th - World Racing - not many of you will have heard about it, but from the few things I have heard about it, it looks like it's shaping up to be yet another under-rated and under-hyped racer for the GC.
Thu 17/04/03 at 19:35
Regular
Wait june.. thank god.
Thu 17/04/03 at 19:29
Regular
Is splinter cell at all out this month.. ugh
Thu 17/04/03 at 19:09
"For the horde!!!!"
d'oh and here's me with a mountain of games I havn't even played much yet.
Thu 17/04/03 at 19:02
Regular
"CHEESE RACING!!!!!"
so many games i want in may!

zelda burnout2 matrix resi2 and resi3
Thu 17/04/03 at 14:56
"Uzi Lover"
Tiltawhirl wrote:
Def Jam Vendetta

Oh yes, that may be one I pick up with time (like a month :-S) along with Megaman Network Tranmission, probably.

And it's amazing what some teachers will do to make sure they look good on paper. My Drama teacher sees herself as an elegant woman, someone who directs loads of productions, is in no way an alcholic *cough* and is the Teacher who gets the best results from her students in the school. Where as, actually, most of them are crap but still every single one got over a C grade at GCSE.

I settled with an A.
Thu 17/04/03 at 14:21
My maths teacher in college tried to force me to drop maths after my poor maths result in Xmas, by giving me three tests in a week. I had to get over 50% in all of them, and although this may sound easy, it wasn't without any revision.

As fate would have it though, I got through, and I'm still in his class, although he never helps when I have a maths problem now.
Thu 17/04/03 at 14:18
Regular
Hitman 2, Burnout 2, Zelda, Skies of Arcadia, Def Jam Vendetta and Red Faction 2 for me.

Oh and NBA Street 2 if it turns out well and I have time to play it (which is highly unlikely).
Thu 17/04/03 at 14:14
"Uzi Lover"
Yep, new album time.

Trying to mix alot of their past efforts into one. The vocals are very White Pony whilst the music is heavy like Around the Fur, but not as raw as Adrenaline.

I've heard alot of clips from the new album and this is the single they are bringing out before the album arrives called Minerva -

http://161.53.43.3/~dbukvic/ deftones/deftones_-_minerva(kroq-worldpremiere_ deftonesworld.com).mp3

Check it out.

I left Sixth Form after the first motnh and a half, stayed off lookign for something else for three motnhs then went back. They want to kick me out now as I don't go to form (wow big deal) and I don't do the coursework msot of the time. I find it hard to actually get down and do it, if in school or not. Also I don't go in some days and if I do I'm not there for long.

Hmmmm I have 3 bits of coursework to do now, but I don't think I'll do it. I want to but :-S
Thu 17/04/03 at 14:04
Regular
"Long time no see!"
Monkey_With_Attitude wrote:

"19th/20th - Deftones"

Is it new-album-time, or something??
I haven't listened to a Deftones CD in ages... A new one would be good, and I heard a while back that a new one was due-out this-year.
I take it Chino's got his voice back, then? :)

"And also somewhere in there I'll get kicked out of Sixth Form! All the games etc won't help the matter."

I wouldn't worry about it! They don't often kick people out at this time of the year, unless you do something like set a science lab alite. :)
I've missed WEEKS of School this year, and I'm still there! I'm amazed I've still got my Home Study! :D
...It may've all been so different if one member of he Sixth Form staff hadn't gone on maternity leave a few months ago, though... I hate her - she hates me! :P

I'm just lucky! :)
Thu 17/04/03 at 13:52
"Uzi Lover"
E3 = May 24th or around then.

I'm quite lucky and very grateful, check my May out:

2nd/3rd - Zelda coming through as GAD claim.
9th - Ikaruga GAD claim (if they put on database)
16th - Burnout 2 GAD claim (if they put on database)
19th/20th - Deftones
24th?!? - Listening to new Deftones and reading all about the suprises etc at E3.

And somewhere in there I will order Pokemon Ruby, importtttttt.

And also somewhere in there I'll start a job, to BUY stuff. Oh yes. SOLO CARD.

And also somewhere in there I'll get kicked out of Sixth Form! All the games etc won't help the matter.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Top-notch internet service
Excellent internet service and customer service. Top-notch in replying to my comments.
Duncan
Excellent support service!
I have always found the support staff to provide an excellent service on every occasion I've called.
Ben

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.