GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Freedom Force"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Freedom Force'.
Thu 17/04/03 at 21:46
Regular
What a superb game! SR don't have it on their database so I thought I would just get your opinions on it. I have just got it today but as soon as I loaded it up I was amazed at how original the game was. Did anyone else ever play this game or did it slip through everyones grasp. It seems that every person who I have talked to hasn't heard of the game yet after reading so many great reviews I had to try it out.

Any opinions about the game?
Thu 17/04/03 at 21:46
Regular
What a superb game! SR don't have it on their database so I thought I would just get your opinions on it. I have just got it today but as soon as I loaded it up I was amazed at how original the game was. Did anyone else ever play this game or did it slip through everyones grasp. It seems that every person who I have talked to hasn't heard of the game yet after reading so many great reviews I had to try it out.

Any opinions about the game?
Thu 17/04/03 at 22:00
I've played the two level demo, and it is an entirely original game. I don't why I didn't buy it, but the create a character feature was fantastic. Supremely fun, I think throwing lamp posts was the best part.

It's been out for ages though, which could be why SR aren't selling it.
Thu 17/04/03 at 22:21
Regular
I have only done the 1st mission so far as I have had a busy day. Throwing the Police car across the street was very funny. The game lets you interact with anything from boxes to cars. The areas have such a "Super Hero feel" as well which adds to the atmosphere of the game. I am just going to go and do the second mission now so I will let you know how the game continues.
Mon 21/04/03 at 14:13
Regular
"Same 'ole Tagline"
The game is amazing, I actually downloaded a few characters like Wolverine, Superman and the Hulk which all had their own moves and voices, etc. You could also "purchase" these characters in the full game with your prestige points, a great game which reminded me of Syndicate but with super heros. Buy it as you won't be disappointed.
Mon 21/04/03 at 15:06
Regular
"I see you"
I've not played on this but it does sound good. How much is it?
Mon 21/04/03 at 17:35
Regular
Its a great game! I haven't had anytime at all to play it since I last posted and mission 2 is failry hard compared to the first one. Can Hulk, Superman etc be used in the main game or can you only use them for online play? ANy information would be appreciated, thanks.

http://www.playserver4.com /play247.asp? source=1&page=title&r=PC&title=102341

(Remove spaces)
Sat 10/05/03 at 14:22
Regular
i played it and i enjoyed. The cheeseyness of the game makes it funny. The hero creater is good as well. However, thats the downside of it, i saved up a huge amount of points and created the Ultimate superhero! This made the game very easy after that and the game is very easy even if you didn't bother creating one.

Great graphics and music and super villians (MR MECHANICAL ROBOTS!)

Oh yes, the phrase FOR FREEDOM is repeated many times.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
Many thanks!!
Registered my website with Freeola Sites on Tuesday. Now have full and comprehensive Google coverage for my site. Great stuff!!
John Shepherd

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.