GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"I NEED HELP WITH ZELDA: WIND WAKER"

The "General Games Chat" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'The Legend Of Zelda: The Wind Waker'.
Fri 18/04/03 at 03:17
Regular
I need to know where you get the grappling hook, where in the heck is it at. Please help, thanks.
Fri 18/04/03 at 12:07
Regular
Okay.

On Dragon Roost Island, you need to talk to the Chieftain to get his letter for Prince Komali (you should get the Deleivery Bag from one of the Rito in the main building). Go to Prince Komali's room and give him the letter. You should have also spoken to Medli by this time, you'll remember that she tells you to meet her outside later.

Go meet her and help her out by standing on top of the rock and throwing her at the ledge when the wind blows in that direction, she will give you an empty bottle as thanks.

Fill the bottle with water from the small pond and then use it to water one of the wilted bomb flowers, then throw a bomb at the rock plugging the lake. It will fill with water and you can swim across.

Now you'll be in the fire dungeon, work your way through and at some point you'll end up outside, running up some stairs. At the top Medli has been taken prisoner, defeat the Moblins to free her and she'll give you the Grappling Hook.
Fri 18/04/03 at 07:08
Regular
"Dont come here ofte"
look for a faq on gamefaqs.com
Fri 18/04/03 at 03:17
Regular
I need to know where you get the grappling hook, where in the heck is it at. Please help, thanks.

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Excellent
Excellent communication, polite and courteous staff - I was dealt with professionally. 10/10
Best Provider
The best provider I know of, never a problem, recommend highly
Paul

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.