GetDotted Domains

Viewing Thread:
"Tekken!"

The "Sony Games" forum, which includes Retro Game Reviews, has been archived and is now read-only. You cannot post here or create a new thread or review on this forum.

This thread has been linked to the game 'Tekken 6'.
Sat 04/09/10 at 14:32
"keep a rockin'"
Me and my good friend wez play tekken 6 alot! usually cause we are bored and seem to have nothing else to do, but anyway.. He always goes yoshimitsu. He seems to know everything about him and all his moves. i need a character who will basicly.. kick yoshis ass! Eddy used to do the trick in tekken 3, but now im struggling for someone whos good enough. That said though. maybe i just suck! Any ideas for a good character and some sweet ass moves?
Tue 29/11/11 at 00:18
Regular
OMG!!!!
Ling Xiaoyu will kick all your players butts
Mon 11/10/10 at 02:38
Regular
KING is AWESOME!!!!
Thu 09/09/10 at 19:26
Regular
tekken 6 is very very nice and tis new fighter are incredible like bob,miguel,leo,zafina and story of lars and alisa adventures of evil jin and kazuya and azazel and how to stop them azazel very strong to fight him story mode and machine its strong and its easy to get money 2,000,000 , 4,000,000 , 6,000,000 to customize and buy any thing I love you create cd I love you 100%
Sat 04/09/10 at 14:32
"keep a rockin'"
Me and my good friend wez play tekken 6 alot! usually cause we are bored and seem to have nothing else to do, but anyway.. He always goes yoshimitsu. He seems to know everything about him and all his moves. i need a character who will basicly.. kick yoshis ass! Eddy used to do the trick in tekken 3, but now im struggling for someone whos good enough. That said though. maybe i just suck! Any ideas for a good character and some sweet ass moves?

Freeola & GetDotted are rated 5 Stars

Check out some of our customer reviews below:

Many thanks!
You were 100% right - great support!
I've been with Freeola for 14 years...
I've been with Freeola for 14 years now, and in that time you have proven time and time again to be a top-ranking internet service provider and unbeatable hosting service. Thank you.
Anthony

View More Reviews

Need some help? Give us a call on 01376 55 60 60

Go to Support Centre
Feedback Close Feedback

It appears you are using an old browser, as such, some parts of the Freeola and Getdotted site will not work as intended. Using the latest version of your browser, or another browser such as Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Opera will provide a better, safer browsing experience for you.